50 Shades oF Gailey and Weindstadt

rfk

Another season begins and I put out my paper bag, ready to remain anonymous as a Bills lover.

Some suggestions:

1.Let Sammy play QB and catch his own passes

2. Release all 4 QBs and start over with whoever is available after cutdowns.

3. Let the team go to London so at least we'll be too far away to smell them

4. Tebow's been practicing, can it get worse

5. Make Spiller an OG so he can run around his own holes hoping to break one

6. Get rid of that awful bell sound. O perhaps it's Big Ben calling

7. Spray some more WD 40 on the fake grass so everyone falls down every play

8. Sell the team to Bon Jovi so I can root for Pittsburgh

Another season begins and I put out my paper bag, ready to remain anonymous as a Bills lover.

Some suggestions:

Just go root for Pittsburgh if thats how you feel

Edited by Hardcore Bills Fan

9. Go back in time to the draft when I was so excited about getting Cyrus in the 2nd round, and have someone kick me in the nuts. Seriously though, the guy was owned by 3rd/4th string defensive ends yesterday. Wtf ?!

I agree, I was excited about him too. However the bills have been hitting on enough drafts the last couple of years that a bust was due, not that I'm declaring Cyrus a bust. Be grateful that we don't have the Colts FO drafting for us.

Chan Gailey might not have been a great head coach and made some mistakes in terms of overseeing the defense but in terms of his expertise - offense, offensive scheme and the offensive line he delivered BEYOND expectations and the personnel he was given.

I was just thinking, what would happen if Marrone hired Gailey as our O.C.? He'd probably produce more than Hackett, get Spiller 1300 yards, and figure out how to get EJ to relax.

I'm to the point where maybe EJ has been over coached and trying to hard, vs. just get out there and stop playing fearful of making mistakes. It makes a player play tentative.

I was just thinking, what would happen if Marrone hired Gailey as our O.C.? He'd probably produce more than Hackett, get Spiller 1300 yards, and figure out how to get EJ to relax.

I'm to the point where maybe EJ has been over coached and trying to hard, vs. just get out there and stop playing fearful of making mistakes. It makes a player play tentative.

Gailey didnt use Spiller either

Spiller is a fantasy, an illusion at best a 3rd down back (Patriots would use him correctly) and until the Bills find a healthy competent run north and south back (Fred till he's injured) they will be 3 n out. Start Fred!

The Bills had 2 very good backs when they wasted a 1 on Spiller now they'd be happy to get a 3 and move on.

I can't root for the Steelers as I made a pact with OJ many years ago that I would remain in the dark until Ralph died and the Bills move to London (home of Jack the Ripper, OJ's favorite fantasy team psycho killer)

Gailey and Whine(bad)Stats were in over their heads and I'm afraid Marrone et al are as well. They are expecting E J to play outside his capabilities..he was mediocre in college and hence...

Some suggestions:

Why even wait?

Please go ahead.

You have our support

CBF