A boo worthy performance

HOUSE

EJ Manuel, Bills' offense flustered by Buccaneers' D

Optimism usually buoys fans through the preseason, but Bills devotees were already in midseason frustration form, loudly serenading EJ Manuel and the offense with boos into halftime of a 27-14 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Manuel gave nothing for Buffalo to be thrilled about. He missed passes, failed on reads and looked lost when his offensive line faltered.

Fourteen of the Bucs' 17 first-half points came off Buffalo turnovers. One of those turnovers was a sack and fumble by Manuel that Bucs defensive tackle Clinton McDonald rumbled in for a touchdown.

SNIP>

http://www.nfl.com/n...by-buccaneers-d

Edited by HOUSE

He was plain awful...serious accuracy issues, his play action fools no one along with that half hearted fake pass thing he does. On that TD drive he had against the bucs second string there was a play where he could of thrown it away as he was outside the tackles. He would of had to throw across his body to do so but he elected to run to the sideline and losing yards. This kid doesnt get it.

He was plain awful...serious accuracy issues, his play action fools no one along with that half hearted fake pass thing he does. On that TD drive he had against the bucs second string there was a play where he could of thrown it away as he was outside the tackles. He would of had to throw across his body to do so but he elected to run to the sideline and losing yards. This kid doesnt get it.

This play aggrivated me tremdously.....matter of fact i believe that was the last play i watched before going to cop....lol

Edited by Pills -N- Bills

I haven't watched the entire game yet but know he lead the O for two TD's in the 3rd quarter. Was that against TB's starting D or their 2nd stringers? I couldn't tell listening to the game on Sirius.

I haven't watched the entire game yet but know he lead the O for two TD's in the 3rd quarter. Was that against TB's starting D or their 2nd stringers? I couldn't tell listening to the game on Sirius.

2nd stringers. Our 1st vs. their 1st was pathetic and that's being kind. It was a QB problem and an O-Line problem.

I agree that he should have thrown it away. However, to point to one play to make a determination of whether he has "it" seems too harsh to me. BTW, the next play was the TD strike to Williams.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2nd string. 10-10 for 131 yards with 1 TD vs the Bucs backups in two 2nd half drives.

MARQUISE GOODWIN@flashgoodwin 2m

Looks like we will have to play against our own "fans" this year. Same ones booing prolly the first in line for autographs. Smh #FEWDM

Giving the fans something to cheer about would help a lot. :thumbdown:

I agree that he should have throw it away. However, to point to one play to make a determination of whether he has "it" seems too harsh to me. BTW, the next play was the TD strike to Williams.

OK I could refer to the myriad of crummy plays in the first half against the Bucs first string but there was so many. I used the 1 example because it shows the lack of football 101 this young man has.

2nd string. 10-10 for 131 yards with 1 TD vs the Bucs backups in two 2nd half drives.

Giving the fans something to cheer about would help a lot. :thumbdown:

That's really weak on his part.

That performance would draw boos in any nfl city.

Still a young guy, but as an athlete, you have to have a bit thicker skin than that....

He is re-tweeting a lot of the tweets...some I love yous and some, we buy the crap that pays your salary so you should be ashamed....

and now..

MARQUISE GOODWIN@flashgoodwin 1m

I spy bandwa.... Nvm 1f60e.png#YallMad

Edited by Reed83HOF

It doesn't matter. He was so epically bad in the first half that anything he did in the second half is irrelevant. I have been a big EJ supporter, but now I am beginning to believe that we have nobody on this roster that can play QB in the NFL. It is going to be a very long season again.

It doesn't matter. He was so epically bad in the first half that anything he did in the second half is irrelevant. I have been a big EJ supporter, but now I am beginning to believe that we have nobody on this roster that can play QB in the NFL. It is going to be a very long season again.

Amen