Matt McGloin

What would it take to get this 3rd stringer from the Raiders? Their wide receivers didn't look great. TJ Grahm for McGloin straight up? The kid looked confident, decisive in his decision making, showed escapability and great vision. Decent zip on the ball as well. I could see him yelling at the scrubs in front of him, he kinda reminds me of a Romo... hopefully without the choke artist mentality. We're going to release TJ anyway. How about TJ and a 7th? Get it done because this guy is definitely an improvement on Bad Lewis and Dennis NonexDixont. Easy move to make here. We've gotta get someone.

Tuels only advantage is his familiarity with our offense. With the way we went through Qbs last year we need someone at least pushing Tuel.

Edited by Spillnation

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What would it take to get this 3rd stringer from the Raiders? Their wide receivers didn't look great. TJ Grahm for McGloin straight up? The kid looked confident, decisive in his decision making, showed escapability and great vision. Decent zip on the ball as well. I could see him yelling at the scrubs in front of him, he kinda reminds me of a Romo... hopefully without the choke artist mentality. We're going to release TJ anyway. How about TJ and a 7th? Get it done because this guy is definitely an improvement on Bad Lewis and Dennis NonexDixont. Easy move to make here. We've gotta get someone.

Tuels only advantage is his familiarity with our offense. With the way we went through Qbs last year we need someone at least pushing Tuel.

You'll probably want to make a trade for Scott Tolzien next

You don't think Sanchez and playoff caliber Qb is better than Tuel? Wow..

Oh I would certainly take Sancheese over Baddeus and Fuel.

Now were talking about Pat McGroin the Raiders third stringer.

The season really needs to get here

Oh I would certainly take Sancheese over Baddeus and Fuel.

Now were talking about Pat McGroin the Raiders third stringer.

The season really needs to get here

I hear ya.. and its sad that we actually have to be concerned about this because it was definitely overlooked by staff. Idk if they thought Thad would progress and he has become absolute garbage or really believe EJ will stay healthy and is it. But I know the Bills are making a mistake when I'm jealous of the jets and dolphins qb situations.

We should just sign Oliver Clothesoff or Heywood Jeblowme! We wouldnt need to trade anyone seeing they r FA. PLus they r way better than McGroin and Sancheez. They just need a shot. SMH can these threads just stop!

Craven Morehead?

We should just sign Oliver Clothesoff or Heywood Jeblowme! We wouldnt need to trade anyone seeing they r FA. PLus they r way better than McGroin and Sancheez. They just need a shot. SMH can these threads just stop!

You forgot Phillip McCrevice.

You forgot Phillip McCrevice.

The new direction of this thread makes it somewhat tolerable.

I actually had to work with a guy named Richard Hertz for a project. I always called him "Dick". He wasn't happy about it.