Matt McGloin

Funny how people base their opinion of someone on their pedigree coming out of college. Has anyone actually watched McGloin play? I watched him last week against the Lions and I was very impressed. To say he looked better than either of our backup QB's this preseason is an understatement. But yeah keep berating the OP and throwing out the name "Mike Hunt." Hysterical.

Vince Young

What is Kelly Holcomb doing?

Haha. Dude you should be a standup comedian. I think you took a little too much shrapnel to the helmet over there.

Love your idea, can't understand why the Bills don't try something like this?? Oh wait that's exactly what they did last year and got Tuell. So basically you want to repeat the same thing now except this guy won't have had any time to learn the system at all. With any luck by next season he may be as good, or even better than Tuell. The reason why Tuell appears to be the #2 guy this year is having had an entire off season, he had time to learn the offense and his skill set may be better than Lewis. Just like two years ago we had Jackson here and people never understood why he never played a down, you don't bring a QB in late August and expect him to be productive in anyway and Jackson was here even earlier than that. If it's a highly experienced you can maybe get away with it, but not a guy like this who's mainly been playing against 3rd stringers but you need a real experienced highly skilled team around him.

Yeah because all second year undrafted free agent QB's are exactly the same. This has gotta be one of the dumbest threads I've ever paged through. I genuinely feel sorry for the OP.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The way this thread started there was the notion of trading TJ. Guys, everyone knows he's a bust! No one will give anything at all for him. McGown is better than our back ups, but we have no chance of getting him. We already don't have a #1 next year. You want to give up another draft pick for McGloin?

Sometimes I think people are desperate for some creative idea to do something to mpeove the team. We've played vanilla, did not have McKelvin, nor Glenn, no scheme, and now 4 RB's so we fon't go into the second half of the season with hurt RB's when we rely on it for our success.

Bottom one. Produce EJ. Everything else goes ay.

The way this thread started there was the notion of trading TJ. Guys, everyone knows he's a bust! No one will give anything at all for him. McGown is better than our back ups, but we have no chance of getting him. We already don't have a #1 next year. You want to give up another draft pick for McGloin?

Sometimes I think people are desperate for some creative idea to do something to mpeove the team. We've played vanilla, did not have McKelvin, nor Glenn, no scheme, and now 4 RB's so we fon't go into the second half of the season with hurt RB's when we rely on it for our success.

Bottom one. Produce EJ. Everything else goes ay.

Hello... hello... I think we must have a bad connection. I only heard bits and pieces of the last part of your post.