TwoBillsDrive 15th Annual Tailgate T-Shirts!!!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

After a couple of years without a tailgate T-Shirt, we've decided to resurrect this tradition. A few changes to the process:

1) You can see the shirts before you buy. Here's what we've come up with:

Front: post-21-0-43475900-1408636432_thumb.jpg

Back: post-21-0-50245100-1408636440_thumb.jpg

Close-up of crest: post-21-0-90990600-1408636453_thumb.jpg

2) All T-Shirts orders MUST be prepaid. To guarantee delivery in time for the tailgate, our order must be submitted by next Friday, 8/29. SO... only orders paid for at that time will be honored.

To order shirts

Please respond on this thread with counts and sizes wanted, and whether you want to pick them up at the tailgate or have them sent to you afterward. For delivery, please give a shipping address.

Prices

Shirts: $14 each

Delivery: $5/order

Payment

We'll be using my Paypal account for payment: jacobrosen @ frontiernet . net (eliminate the spaces)

This will be the only thread monitored for shirt orders. Even if you've shown interest on another thread, please place orders here.

Can we accidentally have all shirts read Beerball on the back?

I'll take 2.

One XL.

One S.

Also, if you send your payment on PayPal as a "gift" I am told you do not have to pay for the transaction or make the other person pay.

Only if you've known Jay for over 15 years.

dude, sucks to be you...

edit: It said "Sorry, the recipient doesn’t accept payments using this payment method. Please choose another."

What did I do?

Edited by jboyst62

Thanks a lot for putting this together.

I will take (1) Medium and (1) Large, please.

Payment ($33) has been sent; I put my shipping address in the notes of the paypal payment. If you need me to PM the address on here, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Thanks a lot for putting this together.

I will take (1) Medium and (1) Large, please.

Payment ($33) has been sent; I put my shipping address in the notes of the paypal payment. If you need me to PM the address on here, please let me know.

Thanks again!

You won't be at the tailgate??