If I could change 1 thing about E J

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd change his visor do be like those pictures of Jesus (but EJ's face instead). No matter where you stand it always looks like they are starring right at you. That would throw off defenses.

Love it, we would still have fans yelling "He's staring down EVERY receiver! And defender!" :D

WWEJD.

Wilson is the most overrated QB in the game along with Matt Ryan. Wilson does very little to win games. Great at not losing them. Arm strength is average. Good but not great running ability. Will be very interesting to see how he plays this year with a new RT and in a contract year...

Overall, EJ has no excuse to fail.

1) he faces one of the easiest passing schedules in 2014

2) the running game is stacked and is in the top 15 easiest running schedules in 2014

If he does fail, I blame Hackett. You create the gameplan around the players strengths, 2013 was mediocre at best

http://www.footballdocs.com/fantasy_pass_window.html

http://www.footballdocs.com/fantasy_run_window.html

Edited by KollegeStudnet

While there are probably more pressing things, right at this moment the thing I'd change about EJ would be to limit the number of ridiculous and redundant threads that are started about him.

PTR, btw, what kind of ham would the hypothetical sandwich have been made from?

And is it toasted with REAL cheddar cheese.....yum. And no deal if it doesn't come with fries and a shake.

Wilson is the most overrated QB in the game along with Matt Ryan. Wilson does very little to win games. Great at not losing them. Arm strength is average. Good but not great running ability. Will be very interesting to see how he plays this year with a new RT and in a contract year...

If you're talking about Russell Wilson, you are way off base with those statements. The guy protects the ball, has awesome situational awareness and presence in the pocket, a cannon for an arm (where you came up with average, who knows), he can scramble, and throw on the run, is a fantastic leader and great teammate and community member. He has an outstanding defense, so he plays with a lead and Seattle is a running team. He threw 26 TDs, 9 pix with a rating of 101. The guy is a NFL gem. And he's only 25 yrs old.

Oh yeah, he won the Super Bowl in his second season.

Matt Ryan has however kinda disappointed. Atlanta never could put good offense and defense together in the same year it seems, so maybe not so much his fault.

But Russell Wilson?

C'mon man!