Rex Grossman signs with the Browns

Which may also mean they will try to slip UDFA QB Connor Shaw from South Carolina to the PS. I have been following SC for a few years, Shaw can play, he was undefeated at home for 4 years under Spurrier, he he has heart and he can play in this league (not a starter for a few years)

Which may also mean they will try to slip UDFA QB Connor Shaw from South Carolina to the PS. I have been following SC for a few years, Shaw can play, he was undefeated at home for 4 years under Spurrier, he he has heart and he can play in this league (not a starter for a few years)

Always good to get some informed scoop. But man, signing another project QB is a tough sell. The Bills seem to be full up for that.

Rex killed us the last time we played him (Wash) if I remember correctly.

The last time we played Washington was 2011 and we won 23-0. John Beck was the QB. If you are referring to the preseason, can't take much from that. There is a reason he is available mid August.

I thought that Rex would have been the guy the Bills could have gone after last year instead of Kolb. I wonder what the season would have ended up like. And I wonder how much it would have helped our young QB's progress.

He would have been better than corn for sure. But not by much.

And former Bill Tyler Thigpen released to make room for Rex.

Heard of him/Get 'r done/He's a Bum/He just needs more time

kj

Thigpen = Tuel

No thanks.

I thought that Rex would have been the guy the Bills could have gone after last year instead of Kolb. I wonder what the season would have ended up like. And I wonder how much it would have helped our young QB's progress.

No.

Wish Bills had signed him. He's not very good but can give you basic competence for a 2 game stretch.

No.