The "Rest Of The NFL" Preseason Thread

Heitz

The Jets / Colts game is just kicking of and there are several other games on tonight (including Pats / Skins at 7:30).

Just thought we might need a thread to talk about how everyone else looks...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geno a bit shaky on opening two drives. Jets D doesn't seem to have too many holes in front seven, but secondary is weaker. If our OL can hold off the press, we should do ok.

I have seen various comments and threads about Mallet. PLEASE NO.

I am watching him right now against the Redskins - he looks pathetic!

How about Kirk cousins? That's a guy you might be able to get next year even without a first rounder

Cousins looks way better than Mallet, IMO. The announcers on the Pats broadcast even called Mallet inconsistent...

Also, how did we only have two penalties in the HOF game? I feel like there have been tons in this game! The Jets had 5 in the first half,

How about Kirk cousins? That's a guy you might be able to get next year even without a first rounder

Also watching that game. Cousins looks solid. Great touch on passes. Total opposite of Mallett. He's terrible.

Oops, spoke too soon. Two incompletions by Cousins in the red zone. He sucks.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Also watching that game. Cousins looks solid. Great touch on passes. Total opposite of Mallett. He's terrible.

Oops, spoke too soon. Two incompletions by Cousins in the red zone. He sucks.

Wow - who was Mallet even throwing to with that first pass? Then the jump pass? Of course, a nice toss on third down.

It's almost like QBs with little experience sometimes struggle. Or something.

Then right back with an ugly deep ball...

Edited by Heitz

Wow - who was Mallet even throwing to with that first pass? Then the jump pass? Of course, a nice toss on third down.

It's almost like QBs with little experience sometimes struggle. Or something.

Then right back with an ugly deep ball...

Anyone who posted the Bills should trade for Mallett should be forced to watch this game Clockwork Orange style.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Touchdown Skins! TRADE FOR COLT MCCOY!

Really though, I am enjoying Washington's backups whipping the Pats backups. One thing I walked away thinking from the HOF game was that our backups played tough...