New sale of team thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what? It doesn't matter, as the Trust is not selling the team to anyone that will move them.

No need to worry.

How do you know that the Trust won't sell the team to anyone? Frankly, I'd like to see how it is worded in print. I don't trust anything that has to do with JP Morgan Chase. The Morgans and Rockefellers caused more harm in the world than any other entity on the face of the earth. Elites such as the Wilson ladies and the bankers at Morgan Stanley don't give a hoot about Buffalo or Bills fans. Might makes right and whomever has the most money has the might. The bidder who coughs up the most money or proposes to bilk the most financing for a new stadium will get to do whatever they want.

I don't know who you are...

...but I like your style!

B-)

Thanks.... I usually only lurk. But this stuff is getting crazy.

How do you know that the Trust won't sell the team to anyone? Frankly, I'd like to see how it is worded in print. I don't trust anything that has to do with JP Morgan Chase. The Morgans and Rockefellers caused more harm in the world than any other entity on the face of the earth. Elites such as the Wilson ladies and the bankers at Morgan Stanley don't give a hoot about Buffalo or Bills fans. Might makes right and whomever has the most money has the might. The bidder who coughs up the most money or proposes to bilk the most financing for a new stadium will get to do whatever they want.

I sense a sock puppet! :nana:

I'm going to disregard the political/social implications and answer only the question asked.

I know because I've been told by multiple people who's information is always reliable.

They aren't going to sell to anyone that's a threat to move, and they aren't going to accept a simple "we promise" as assurances (info that is even further validated by the fact that the JBJ bid was rejected asking for stronger commitments to the area).

I have no clue if this has been posted, but I almost threw up when I saw it...

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-i-always-think-i-m-the-tom-cruise-of-music-a-lot-of-success-and-fans-but-no-critics-darling-jon-bon-jovi-97441.jpg

(Sorry, IDK how to post a picture, other than just putting the link in here.)

I do NOT want this guy and his ego anywhere near the Buffalo Bills...I'd honestly rather have Donald Trump as our owner.

I'll add, Trump already thinks he is hot-poop...owning an NFL team would make JBJ's ego grow, whereas Trump would remain hot-poop.

Edited by Bob Malooga

Serious question...do you think Trump and his sideshow would sell more Toronto businesses to buy up private boxes? I'm thinking yes.

For the record, I want Pegula like everybody else.

I think any owner would make concerted efforts to continue tapping the Toronto market; that's just smart business. Further, I think that if (and it's very likely) Russ Brandon is retained, they'll continue down that marketing path.

I think any owner would make concerted efforts to continue tapping the Toronto market; that's just smart business. Further, I think that if (and it's very likely) Russ Brandon is retained, they'll continue down that marketing path.

and by the Toronto market you mean Mrs. Golisano.

Trump

Pegula

Bonjovi

All 3 were vetted ad nauseam

On here in the nation newspapers

And web sites and by local media

And fans.

Not to mention these 3 groups placed bids

That were vetted by Morgan Stanley.

One group had to resubmit there bid

To move to round 2

So the 3 groups were put through a lot

And deserve to move forward.

Now over night we have 5 more.

So if your not concerned then neither

Am I. So don't be surprised when you learn

Later that a mystery group that is non local

Wins the bid and no one knows nothing

About it.

So if this is not a big deal and you do not think

There anything going on behind the scenes

That might cost us a beloved Football team

Then great let's not do anything as fans or a city

Will just put blinders on a hope for the Best.

Go ask Cleveland and Baltimore fans

How that worked out.

I'm not built like that. When I see 5 more

People come in board over nite

That were never there before I'm concerned

So keep up hoping that everything is ok

And it will all be alright.

You have no idea what most people think outside

Of western NY.

Most have never been here. They think the City of Buffalo is a wasteland. And that the NFL

Should expand to bigger and better markets.

And could you blame the owners for wanting to

Expand into more territories and open up and

Canadian revenue stream or get LA the 2nd biggest city in the USA back in the game.

There are forces at work behind the scenes

That can take this team away. If we don't

Scrutinize each bidder and the process

Then what good are we.

Dude's a poet of sorts. Giving a new definition to "blank verse."