WTF Andre Reed???

MClem06

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So LOVEMESOME BILLS gets to decide how much money is enough for Andre. :worthy: Very self-righteous and silly

Did I say I get to decide how much money Andre makes? Show me where I said anything close to that. So MOVALLEYRANDY gets to decide what LOVEMESOMEBILLS says. :worthy:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Read the entire article today..IMHO Andre Reed comes across as pretty hammered and spouts off right away to the reporter...didnt like his potential

lack of allegiance for Buffalo or his implied interest in Toronto.."if I get paid"...

Love my Bills and hope they just caught Mr. Reed on a rough night but he sure didnt sound like a humble grateful HOFer in just a few more days...

http://nymag.com/new...o-bills-2014-7/

Credibility of the quotes in question but if it's true WTF Andre? Thought Buffalo was in your heart. Guess not...

Page 3:

Now, I ain’t gonna lie to you,” Reed said. “One year I went up to Toronto, and man, I had a good-ass time up there.”

“Off the record,” Sabuda said.

“Off the record—I had a great time,” Reed said. When I asked if he would continue being a part of the franchise as he had in Buffalo, he paused, then admitted that his allegiance to the city wasn’t ironclad: “If they paid me.”

Every time I go to TO , I have a good ass time as well. Good people up there, I love the city.

But He said it off the record. He got thrown under the bus by a reporter trying to make a name for himself.

But still love Dre and can't wait to see ANOTHER Bill from the 90's go into the Hall of Fame.

@ProFootballTalk: Andre Reed apologizes to Jon Bon Jovi, except not really http://t.co/eNtrRxE5kF

Ripped into him earlier in the thread, but have to admit I saw the special on the NFL Network and it brought me instantly back to my childhood. My words were a bit harsh, man it was good seeing that footage, great memories. Good to hear the comments about the region and fans at the end of the article.

http://nymag.com/new...o-bills-2014-7/

Credibility of the quotes in question but if it's true WTF Andre? Thought Buffalo was in your heart. Guess not...

Page 3:

Now, I ain’t gonna lie to you,” Reed said. “One year I went up to Toronto, and man, I had a good-ass time up there.”

“Off the record,” Sabuda said.

“Off the record—I had a great time,” Reed said. When I asked if he would continue being a part of the franchise as he had in Buffalo, he paused, then admitted that his allegiance to the city wasn’t ironclad: “If they paid me.”

What's wrong with this. This is quite normal in the business.

It sounds wrong to hear it, but it's pretty obvious. He's gotta get paid. You can't have him do crazy charity, expect him to be super fit, buy his own uniforms, and get less than minimum wage. What do you think he is? A cheerleader.