GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Wade to the NFL

Ugh. He’s been in Florida for quite awhile and not practicing with the team. I think he waited long enough and was mentally not into it. Gross negligence by the B1G.

Going to be a young secondary but next man up and that’s why you recruit the way we recruit 

that said I’ve seen rumblings that Davis hasn’t signed with agent yet and could opt in if we get the expected decision today on 10/17.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Are these a$$holes from other schools intentionally delaying a vote to peel off NFL talent from OSU's roster? 

Wade said the failure to vote yesterday led to his decision this morning. Davis may come back but only if a decision is made fast.  Something stinks about this delay.

And yes, I admit I'm posting in anger.

Edited by Willyville Guy
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

A couple things I heard this morning from inside the program 

"Most of the kids have had it already anyway--a lot more than you would think"

the team is going to be bubbled in a hotel 

The Blackwell Inn would make sense.  On campus, next to the Shoe and close to the facilities, university owned and operated, nice place.  Although there are a bunch of chain hotels a bit closer to the Woody.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:45 AM, Willyville Guy said:

Wade to the NFL

On 9/14/2020 at 8:05 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Ugh. He’s been in Florida for quite awhile and not practicing with the team. I think he waited long enough and was mentally not into it. Gross negligence by the B1G.

Going to be a young secondary but next man up and that’s why you recruit the way we recruit 

that said I’ve seen rumblings that Davis hasn’t signed with agent yet and could opt in if we get the expected decision today on 10/17.

Shaun and Randy Wade on OTL just now. It sure sounds like he isn’t coming back. “He wants to enjoy his birthday.” He has an agent but hasn’t signed anything. They kind of danced around it. I’d be surprised if he reversed course but I’m the same guy that thought Tre was opting out when he was thinking about it. 

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Shaun and Randy Wade on OTL just now. It sure sounds like he isn’t coming back. “He wants to enjoy his birthday.” He has an agent but hasn’t signed anything. They kind of danced around it. I’d be surprised if he reversed course but I’m the same guy that thought Tre was opting out when he was thinking about it. 

I think it is hard when you have mentally moved on... to go back. We will see

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kirk Barton is confirming that Wyatt Davis is back. He interviewed him a few days ago about the possibility and confirmed today. Geoff Schwartz is saying the same things and he has sources on the west coast where Davis is from 

That is awesome.  I cannot wait to see Trey Sermon run the ball and Davis will be a huge help. 

All eyes on Wade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Don't act like you get any cred cuz he's an Ohio State cat!

I actually watched him play high school football!

I think I saw a few videos because he was an Osu commit. It seems like just yesterday i could not wait for him to graduate because our kicker sucked at the time