GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The defense finally played a good game I thought. I actually thought they were going to lose today so I’m quite pleased with the final score.

That was incompetence on O for both teams for almost the whole game

the quality of passing and running is going right down the tubes at full speed in college football

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Urban needs drug tested. 3 OL?? They are the WORST unit on the team. This game in particular was brutal. The OTs were eaten alive in pass pro. Champions tho.

During the bye week I saw somewhere that there is so much tension in a few of the unit rooms that coaches are trying to be super positive to avoid a total breakdown. I wonder if this is part of that - must be.

44 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

During the bye week I saw somewhere that there is so much tension in a few of the unit rooms that coaches are trying to be super positive to avoid a total breakdown. I wonder if this is part of that - must be.

Eddie George said something is “not right” in the program right now... i think it’s the elephant in the room that this team looks different and not like a Cohesive Buckeye “9 units strong team” . I don’t see the brotherhood on the field. Haskins looked pissed on the sidelines that Tate was getting to play even if it was just red Zone. He didn’t even try to hide it.

No one on the D really seemed to congratulate Wade on his INT. Young and Werner just walk off the field. Or Weber on his game clinching TD. OL just yawns. It’s so weird. A few of these coaches HAVE to be out the door after the season and maybe they already know that? Greg Studwara for one, Bill Davis. It’s just like a lot of little things that keep showing up that raise eyebrows and on their own you could overlook, but altogether it looks like a program that needs a real rehab. And I’m the biggest buckeye fan there is but I’m not a homer and I have to swallow hard and tell it like it is. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Eddie George said something is “not right” in the program right now... i think it’s the elephant in the room that this team looks different and not like a Cohesive Buckeye “9 units strong team” . I don’t see the brotherhood on the field. Haskins looked pissed on the sidelines that Tate was getting to play even if it was just red Zone. He didn’t even try to hide it.

No one on the D really seemed to congratulate Wade on his INT. Young and Werner just walk off the field. Or Weber on his game clinching TD. OL just yawns. It’s so weird. A few of these coaches HAVE to be out the door after the season and maybe they already know that? Greg Studwara for one, Bill Davis. It’s just like a lot of little things that keep showing up that raise eyebrows and on their own you could overlook, but altogether it looks like a program that needs a real rehab. And I’m the biggest buckeye fan there is but I’m not a homer and I have to swallow hard and tell it like it is. 

Word. 

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

How do you think they will do against Michigan? That could be an important game for Alabama.

On 11/13/2018 at 7:39 AM, Bill from NYC said:

How do you think they will do against Michigan? That could be an important game for Alabama.

Michigan gets the yips walking into the Columbus Zoo

Lllllloyd Carr Pucker Syndrome  (the extra L's are for those 2 or 3 inexplicable annual losses Lloyd would cough up, and the fans would for some reason think this was just fine...)

this would be an especially painful time to choke it away for ttun

Edited by row_33

11 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Any predictions?

on paper Michigan massacres them

but cripes...... UM was 1-7 for the years i attended the games, with 5 in Ann Arbor

it's like witchcraft...

the loudest noise i ever encountered was sitting in the bend of the U of the horseshoe when Ted Ginn Jr returned a punt for a TD on UM, just thinking about over a dozen years later i can taste the noise and get goosebumps and almost get tears in my eyes

Edited by row_33

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Michigan gets the yips walking into the Columbus Zoo

Lllllloyd Carr Pucker Syndrome  (the extra L's are for those 2 or 3 inexplicable annual losses Lloyd would cough up, and the fans would for some reason think this was just fine...)

this would be an especially painful time to choke it away for ttun

As someone who was a student at OSU in the mid-90s, I still can't accept any of that.  The worm *always* eventually turns in this rivalry.

9 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

As someone who was a student at OSU in the mid-90s, I still can't accept any of that.  The worm *always* eventually turns in this rivalry.

Wolverines have to be the favourite "on paper"

i started watching the years Mike Lantry became a forever legend in the rivalry and then went to 8 of them from 1998 through 2010.

UM won the 100th, the only one they did of those 8, they just had to.

i gave up cheering for teams and enjoy a well-fought game and hope we get one for the ages this time around

• Like (+1) 1