What is the deal with Richardson and Kouandjio?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all set low expectations for your journalists.

You're missing our point. We set high expectations for our journailsts, not to report personal stuff that does not belong in a newspaper, even though there may be some dudes out there who will plunk down a dollar to read about it.

Does this help assuage the Cordy anxiety?

"The Buffalo Bills should have their franchise left tackle back in time for the season opener, a team source informed The Buffalo News.

But the source insisted he would be “shocked” if Glenn didn’t play in at least one preseason game and start at left tackle when the Bills begin the regular season Sept. 7 at the Chicago Bears. The source would not say why Glenn has been sidelined."

Here's the story:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/glenn-should-be-ready-for-opener-20140728?two-bills-drive

"The Buffalo Bills should have their franchise left tackle back in time for the season opener, a team source informed The Buffalo News.

But the source insisted he would be “shocked” if Glenn didn’t play in at least one preseason game and start at left tackle when the Bills begin the regular season Sept. 7 at the Chicago Bears. The source would not say why Glenn has been sidelined."

Here's the story:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/glenn-should-be-ready-for-opener-20140728?two-bills-drive

Kirby!!!

Here's the story:

http://www.buffalone...two-bills-drive

No assuage .

Kirby!!!

Let the mystery ride. He is a proven commodity. Go Seantrel !

No assuage .

Let the mystery ride. He is a proven commodity. Go Seantrel !

At some pointy during this season, I would not be surprised if Seantrel is starting on the right side - presuming Cordy is back.

At some pointy during this season, I would not be surprised if Seantrel is starting on the right side - presuming Cordy is back.

A pleasant thought if not a bit farfetched .

Pears was struggling through injury and had his hip cleaned up.

Best man for the job , is okay by me . If Henderson makes for a decent backup his first year he has exceeded his draft value. But i do think he will make some nice gravy over time. I think his head is screwed on right by now under Marrone

Edited by 3rdand12

A pleasant thought if not a bit farfetched .

Pears was struggling through injury and had his hip cleaned up.

Best man for the job , is okay by me . If Henderson makes for a decent backup his first year he has exceeded his draft value. But i do think he will make some nice gravy over time. I think his head is screwed on right by now under Marrone

I have no problem with Pears playing as long as he (or whoever is playing RT) is doing the job. As an aside, Henderson also played some guard at UM so he can be inserted there if need be. I just want to have a season without having to worry about the offensive line.

Most Hijacked Thread Ever.

I had to go back to the top wondering if I really was in a Cyril Richardson/Cyrus Kouandjio thread.

Well not Most Ever maybe.

I hope the rooks can all add value including Richardson and Cyrus . And i dont mind if Pears Urbik Williams and Glenn can hold them off with good play till the time they are each surpassed.

Better Bot ?