Training Camp tweets and media reports, Week 2

Early on, it looks like Watkins, Woods, Williams, Goodwin, and Hogan are the Bills Top 5 WR's. Wonder if they'll keep six WR's for the season?

What a whiner.

@salmaiorana: We are approaching three hours for this #bills practice. What is this, a baseball game? These are way too long. #billswatch

Sal, Bucky, and Jerry Sullivan…the three most positive guys following Buffalo sports :death:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It ended a few minutes ago. The media is talking with the coaches and players.

That was a long practice. Might be anticipating bad weather tomorrow. Suppose to be storms all night and throughout the day Monday.

@AndyTWCNews: EJ says today was a much better day for the offense. #BillsCamp

But what will Marrone say?! Dun dun dun...

@buffalobills: QB @EJManuel3 on @CaveManMike19 high-pointing the ball: "He's going to be a huge asset for us. As a QB, that's awesome."

@buffalobills: EJ Manuel: "I was a Sammy fan before we even picked him up...when the ball is in the air, it's his."

@AndyTWCNews: Manuel says he's getting thru all of his progressions better, meaning seeing his 3rd and 4th options. #BillsCamp

@mikerodak: Scott Chandler has groin injury. Kevin Elliott has concussion-like symptoms

@buffalobills: Marrone on #Bills LBs: "They've played well, especially the younger ones"

@buffalobills: Marrone: CB Leodis McKelvin held out of some practice as a precaution. "We're just trying to be smart"

@AndyTWCNews: I asked Marrone if it's tough for him to ride the ups and downs of practice and he said "No, I'm just upset all the time," with a smirk.

@buffalobills: Marrone: "We talk all the time about what we have to do to get to the playoffs"

@RQUINN619: Anybody covering camp want to talk about D scheme stuff that actually matters? alignments are they using? Players on field doesn't say much

@VPGIFF: @RQUINN619 I will Quinner! From what I saw we were primarily in a 4-3. Occasionally I would see Hughes line up in a 9 tech. Back next week

@VPGIFF: @RQUINN619 lots of press man by the CB. Blitz packages came on day 3. Lots of stunting with rivers who comes to the line. Searcy rolls up

sounds a little sharper today for the O!

Haven't had a chance to read the practice recaps but I was fortunate enough to make it to practice today for the first time. I thought the offense was better than I anticipated they would be. Other than a few picks it was pretty good.

Mike Williams had a great day. Lots of contested catches down the sidelines and fades in the end zone.

I have never been a Chris Hogan fan but he looked like a lock to make the team today. Running with the 1s in three receiver sets he had a nice day.

!st time in a long time I wont have Directv....And am not eligible for the online deal :cry:

Haven't had a chance to read the practice recaps but I was fortunate enough to make it to practice today for the first time. I thought the offense was better than I anticipated they would be. Other than a few picks it was pretty good.

Mike Williams had a great day. Lots of contested catches down the sidelines and fades in the end zone.

I have never been a Chris Hogan fan but he looked like a lock to make the team today. Running with the 1s in three receiver sets he had a nice day.

..good to hear from a fans perspective :thumbsup:

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 2m

Not so easy! Only a @CaveManMike19 could do it: http://ow.ly/zDHoA pic.twitter.com/QKU5N07ePX

Jeff Tuel and Mike Williams

BtlozzFCcAAGuAe.jpg

Expand