Anyone here good at statistics?

boyst

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"While multiple genes dictate leaf color and shape, the study discovered a "repressor" gene specifically responsible for limiting the production of clover leaves. When the gene does not function, which can occur naturally, white clover plants develop four or more leaves."

Boyst... I think you missed what I posted earlier. What do you have to say about these recent findings? What's making the "repressor" gene not function on the Boyst homestead?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Who in their right mind would want to spend all their time looking for four leaf clovers or five leaf clovers or six leaf clovers?

Who's in their right mind?

i don't know what you mean. I was just telling you

Little hint: that funny-looking squiggly thing over a dot at the end of your sentence? It's a mark indicating a question. I believe it even has a name...

Who's in their right mind?

Little hint: that funny-looking squiggly thing over a dot at the end of your sentence? It's a mark indicating a question. I believe it even has a name...

Yeah, whats the name? Jim? John? Eric?

Who in their right mind would want to spend all their time looking for four leaf clovers or five leaf clovers or six leaf clovers?

it takes me minutes, maybe 3-4 to find 20.