Gotta Push for a Divisional title this year

So, I have a job that has me working on Sundays. I took the job earlier in the year hoping I would move into a different dept, new job, new schedule, or something before football season started. Since it looks like that isn't going to happen, I just used all my PTO to not miss a single bills game. All except the last game on Dec 28th against the pats*.... long story short, I can't ask for the dec 28th off unti like octoberish. And even then it is based on seniority and I probably wont get it.

So I need the bills to fight for this division. If them and the pats* are neck and neck, and they do the flex for the game, I can still watch it since I get out of work at 7:30! These guys are playing more than the playoffs now. I haven't missed a game in forever. The guys need to show up to keep my streak alive! As bad as these bills play sometimes, it would totally suck missing a game. Especially a divisional game.

And if we make the playoffs, I am def using my vacation time early in january

go Bills!

So, I have a job that has me working on Sundays. I took the job earlier in the year hoping I would move into a different dept, new job, new schedule, or something before football season started. Since it looks like that isn't going to happen, I just used all my PTO to not miss a single bills game. All except the last game on Dec 28th against the pats*.... long story short, I can't ask for the dec 28th off unti like octoberish. And even then it is based on seniority and I probably wont get it.

So I need the bills to fight for this division. If them and the pats* are neck and neck, and they do the flex for the game, I can still watch it since I get out of work at 7:30! These guys are playing more than the playoffs now. I haven't missed a game in forever. The guys need to show up to keep my streak alive! As bad as these bills play sometimes, it would totally suck missing a game. Especially a divisional game.

And if we make the playoffs, I am def using my vacation time early in january

go Bills!

you can tell when it is July

More than likely your PTO plans will resolve themselves after week 6. I'm fairly certain We'll be picking 10th or 11th in next year's draft.

You mean 42-43...

I always choose every Sunday in football season for vaca too.... Then once the schedule is released I cancel the away games...

I just don't see us realistically being better than 3rd :/

The Jets clearly got better, and have a better coaching staff. The Pats are the Pats...

We have the same questions this year, as last, really. At the very least, Watkins should be a hell of a lot of fun to watch. :)

I'd be surprised if they push for .500 this year.

I fully expected to be < .500 going into last season. However I would be disappointed with < .500 this coming season. If Manuel/Marrone can't pull off at least 8-8 with this team ... fail.

Edited by CodeMonkey