EJ put on 10 lbs of muscle in offseason

I understand but if EJ isn't a dual-threat QB then what is he good for? there are better "pocket passers" out there. EJ was successful in college because he was dual-threat

I see him as neither a pure pocket passer (i.e. Brady) or a dual-threat (i.e. Vick), but rather a pocket passer with mobility where needed (i.e. Wilson).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see him as neither a pure pocket passer (i.e. Brady) or a dual-threat (i.e. Vick), but rather a pocket passer with mobility where needed (i.e. Wilson).

and Wilson DESTROYED us running the ball. it was embarrassing, it was like our D had never seen a running QB before. EJ has never done that. why not? he's the biggest QB in the league apparently

and Wilson DESTROYED us running the ball. it was embarrassing, it was like our D had never seen a running QB before. EJ has never done that. why not? he's the biggest QB in the league apparently

He hasn't had the opportunity to play Wanny's D.

BTW, he wasn't the biggest until now. He hasn't been able to play a game yet this year.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I honestly wasn't sure if it was possible to "strengthen your knees", I did a little research and it certainly is.

My guess is that the extra weight is spread throughout the body. He probably did a lot of knee strengthening which doesn't necessarily mean gaining that much weight.

Lets hope that was all lower leg muscles. I hope he also implemented yoga, and other stretching activities, so as to not compromise his mobility.

Actually I want him to stay in the pocket and make the throws.

Bet those legs got stronger for sure tho.

I honestly wasn't sure if it was possible to "strengthen your knees", I did a little research and it certainly is.

My guess is that the extra weight is spread throughout the body. He probably did a lot of knee strengthening which doesn't necessarily mean gaining that much weight.

not only is it possibly to strengthen both your knees and the muscles around them. You can add to your ligament and tendon strength as well. By adding a few key ingredients to your diet in regular to intense workouts your be amazed.

This is why I mix Jello in to my milk at least once or twice a week if not daily. The collagen and gelatins making up Jello are 16 times more then your average GNC supplement. And they blow steaks and meat out of the water.