Tonight's practice

mrags

Only 1 but if anyone is interested in going to camp tonight I have 1 ticket available. I'll be using my other. Is anyone interested? Doesn't matter to me or not, just don't want to waste a ticket if someone wants it.

Only 1 but if anyone is interested in going to camp tonight I have 1 ticket available. I'll be using my other. Is anyone interested? Doesn't matter to me or not, just don't want to waste a ticket if someone wants it.

Actually, I have three extra, and I figured out how to transfer them.

Let me know.

--Astro

It's about time we heard from the two of you.

My daughter-in-law has been diagnosed with breast cancer, so I've been under the radar. She begins chemo Monday, so please send prayers.

Astro sorry to hear that and prayers going out. My sister, cousin and two aunts are survivors.

My daughter-in-law has been diagnosed with breast cancer, so I've been under the radar. She begins chemo Monday, so please send prayers.

So sorry to hear that, Astrobot. Prayers go out to her and you and your family.

Best, best wishes to your D-I-L and family. Hopefully it was diagnosed early and they'll knock that crap out.

sorry to hear that Astro, I hope she gets well soon.

5 minute walk or drive?

Drive. My wife is dropping me off, then it's a 5 minute walk to the field.

ill take it. What time does it start?

6:10.

DM me your email, and I can transfer them

Last call for Estelle Getty, if you want the tickets for tonight. DM me your email