PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't draft crap. i did not draft a kicker, almost didn't get a D.

i will pickup a kicker later, but with my top end talent being average, then my middle talent just meh... i think the best thing i can do is cut one of the guys when someone gets injured to get my kicker. long way to go.

I couldn't draft crap. i did not draft a kicker, almost didn't get a D.

i will pickup a kicker later, but with my top end talent being average, then my middle talent just meh... i think the best thing i can do is cut one of the guys when someone gets injured to get my kicker. long way to go.

I agree your team is ****. I'll add that my team is awesome.

Eat dicks. A whole big bag of them.

B word.

Geno's Jaw, Overanalyze, Brick Top, and Ozy's Slaves. Identify yall's selves.

I am Roberts Domicile.

I usually just talk horseshit and nonsense.

I agree your team is ****. I'll add that my team is awesome.

Eat dicks. A whole big bag of them.

B word.

this blows. a bag of dicks. being anywhere in the first two or three or last two or three... awful.

but this is going to be fun, i am glad it is a ppr league because it gives everyone a chance.

I am Roberts Domicile.

I usually just talk horseshit and nonsense.

this blows. a bag of dicks. being anywhere in the first two or three or last two or three... awful.

but this is going to be fun, i am glad it is a ppr league because it gives everyone a chance.

I picked 13th, and my team is hot fire. You're just a bad person, and even worse at drafting.

B word.

I picked 13th, and my team is hot fire. You're just a bad person, and even worse at drafting.

B word.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll **** fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

I have no idea how well I drafted but it's gotta be better than last year.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll **** fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

This is how Marshawn Lynch would talk if he was a pirate.