TBD Fantasy Football League

I posted in the Fantasy forum and didn't get many replies...

I was wondering who typically sets this up. Does the same person run it annually?

I know this may seem a little early to post, but I am sure there are others that are trying to coordinate how many and which leagues they will be in.

Had a great time in the TBD League last year!

Last year was my first year... I recall a live online draft... Hopefully last years commish pops up and takes the reigns... If not, I will be in touch with you guys

I ran a tbd prize league last year. I think there were a few different ones on here though. I will get one going in a few weeks. There may only be a few slots open though

Edited by FluffHead

Was that the league I was in?? I recall eball being in the one I was in

I believe so. It was a 12 team league with QB flex option on yahoo. I'll be getting it up and running again in a week or so.

Edited by FluffHead

I won a TSW league last year that included e-ball and valle. I am sending the message to Kevin who set it up last year to set it up again.

I am game for another TSW league beyond that if someone wants to set it up.

Edit: oops Kevin, I just saw your post above.

Was that the league I was in?? I recall eball being in the one I was in

I think you were in that one last year as well with me and fluffy

Edited by justnzane

I'm in it to improve upon my 7th place finish... Last year was horrible... Finished in the bottom half of all but one of my 7 leagues... Rice and CJ were foundations of every team and it killed me...

Last year's league was super tight, 1st through 10th were 8-5 to 6-7. I had to win 4 of the last 5 to reach playoffs with the 2 seed. The guy with the second most points in the regular season finished 10th in playoffs. That was a fun league to compete in.

Edited by justnzane

I'm at FF capacity this year, but based on the massive amounts of interest in this thread, here's a suggestion: Why not start a 2nd-tier league with the hopefuls who can't get into last year's league? Then introduce a soccer-style promotion/relegation system, where the bottom 2 teams in the old league switch with the top 2 from the new league? Or maybe 3, or maybe just bottom team and champion? Just throwing it out there. Could be a fun way to get more people involved without diluting the fantasy talent pool.

The league is full for this year.

I have run this for 3 years now and I have to turn people away every year because there aren't enough spots and I try my best to allow those who were in it previously first dibs. There is definitely enough interest for a different league to form if someone is willing to run it.

I have run this for 3 years now and I have to turn people away every year because there aren't enough spots and I try my best to allow those who were in it previously first dibs. There is definitely enough interest for a different league to form if someone is willing to run it.

How many are leftover?

I can commish

We can do a second league. Then have the winner of the first play the winner of the second in Week 17. For ultimate TBD bragging rights.

I'd like in. I was in Fluff's league a few years back, but he was trying his best Goodell impression. Banning and imposing fines for everything, including unruly, drunken celebrations in my living room when I took down his "Fun Bags". Hrmph.

I'm kidding, of course. Or, am I...?

I'd like in. I was in Fluff's league a few years back, but he was trying his best Goodell impression. Banning and imposing fines for everything, including unruly, drunken celebrations in my living room when I took down his "Fun Bags". Hrmph.

I'm kidding, of course. Or, am I...?

I rule with an iron fist.

Dang!! I didn't see this until now!! I'm the one who finished 10th with the second most points haha

I'm at FF capacity this year, but based on the massive amounts of interest in this thread, here's a suggestion: Why not start a 2nd-tier league with the hopefuls who can't get into last year's league? Then introduce a soccer-style promotion/relegation system, where the bottom 2 teams in the old league switch with the top 2 from the new league? Or maybe 3, or maybe just bottom team and champion? Just throwing it out there. Could be a fun way to get more people involved without diluting the fantasy talent pool.

That's a great idea... Gives lots of people that are relatively serious about it something to play for all the time...

There is another thread going on now entitled something like

TBD fantasy league II

I strongly encourage all who are interested and still "FA's" to scope that one as they seem to be filling up quickly!