Five flashiest cars at Bills camp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't believe that so many players are showing up in trucks...

Why so? Most players are from down south and it's commonplace for people there to have trucks. Not to mention it makes bringing things to camp a whole lot easier then a small sports car with little to no trunk room.

Why so? Most players are from down south and it's commonplace for people there to have trucks. Not to mention it makes bringing things to camp a whole lot easier then a small sports car with little to no trunk room.

It surprised me because typically when you see sports figures on tv, or in the news, they are in or are associated with flashy sports card. I agree the ol' pick 'em up truck is extremely practical, and those who drove trucks probably have a stable of sports cars at home...

Just interesting is all... Kind of brings that blue collar, tough kind of work ethic

It surprised me because typically when you see sports figures on tv, or in the news, they are in or are associated with flashy sports card. I agree the ol' pick 'em up truck is extremely practical, and those who drove trucks probably have a stable of sports cars at home...

Just interesting is all... Kind of brings that blue collar, tough kind of work ethic

yeah but wtf is Mario doing with a measly 6cylinder? Why doesn't he get himself a real truck?

6 cylinder??? I didn't look too closely, how did you know it was a 6 cylinder... Or are you a dodge hater?

It's a Dodge. It is a dually. Therefore it is a Dodge 3500 and has a Cummins. Cummins is 6cylinder and while it lasts forever and is good on fuel it has next to no power or torque. With a chip it doesn't get much better. Cummins may be good in some places but the hills of NC are no place for a 6cylinder diesel motor.

It's a Dodge. It is a dually. Therefore it is a Dodge 3500 and has a Cummins. Cummins is 6cylinder and while it lasts forever and is good on fuel it has next to no power or torque. With a chip it doesn't get much better. Cummins may be good in some places but the hills of NC are no place for a 6cylinder diesel motor.

I didn't expand the picture, I just saw the front clip... Thx

I will take the 4cyl. Cummins conversion in my Jeep any day. ($$20k$$) But then again we don't have any hills in Florida, just mud and rocks.

I think these guys are smarter than some of the older guys. They're not blowing huge chunks of money on ridiculous rides. The most expensive of them (Fred Jackson's) actually has a lot more utility to it than most would see. Kudos to these young guys.

I will take the 4cyl. Cummins conversion in my Jeep any day. ($$20k$$) But then again we don't have any hills in Florida, just mud and rocks.

i will take it, too.

do you have any pictures? I'd love to see that.

Cummins are great motots but what Dodge puts in their trucks is just silly. They need to go back to the bigger, powerful motots.

i will take it, too.

do you have any pictures? I'd love to see that.

Cummins are great motots but what Dodge puts in their trucks is just silly. They need to go back to the bigger, powerful motots.

Pics of what? The 4bt conversion, or my Jeep? In Florida, especially where me, and Sammy Watkins live, you either have a boat, or an off road vehicle....I expect him to get his rig soon. He just got his spiffy car.