What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Right, I think AR sales went UP after they were banned in NY lol. You can buy the lower and build your own and nobody knows and sheriff's don't care

That’s why I love the idea of doing law suits against the makers of the weapons. Help in murdering children, then you get massive law suits against you 

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

the sad thing is, I'll bet you truly believe this.

Lol ask a stupid question…

So you speak for all sheriffs.  Playing golf this weekend with 2 state troopers.  I'll ask if they agree.  most I've talked to about don't like the idea that their weapons might be overmatched.

Does MSP still drive cherry tops?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

define commies.  be specific.  I defined MAGA's.  your turn.

A Commie is one who want removal of arms from its citizens. A commie is one that want children to be a ward of state not family.  A Commie supports the destabilization of the nuclear family.

A communist supports population control. A commie cheers on the persecution of a political opponent.

So far on this board I have seen the left leaning posters state, schools should control the children, Abortion should be legal up to birth, all guns should be banned and a misdemeanor that is past the statue of limitations becomes a felony is absolutely acceptable for an indictment.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

will you take part in a civil war with your AR?  A school shooting?  If not, then no one really cares except maybe your neighbors.  What's the range of the AR rounds you use.  Anyone ever found one in a wall cuz I know people that have.

A semi auto AR-15 is not a weapon of war. They make better stuff if there was actually a war.

Who is fighting on the side of confiscating guns from law abiding citizens in your pretend war? Who do you think makes up the US Army? Boys from out my way or skinny vegetarian woke weenies from the city?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

There is no comprehensive national system of gun registration. In fact, federal law prohibits the use of the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) to create any system of registration of firearms or firearm owners

yes, and school kids pay with their lives.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

will you take part in a civil war with your AR?  A school shooting?  If not, then no one really cares except maybe your neighbors.  What's the range of the AR rounds you use.  Anyone ever found one in a wall cuz I know people that have.

Civil war, why. is the left gonna start (I mean continue) to attack anyone on the right?

or just expecting to use the state aggression against them?

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

A semi auto AR-15 is not a weapon of war. They make better stuff if there was actually a war.

Who is fighting on the side of confiscating guns from law abiding citizens in your pretend war? Who do you think makes up the US Army? Boys from out my way or skinny vegetarian woke weenies from the city?

what is the range of your AR?  Are you certain you never hit someone from your deck?

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

A Commie is one who want removal of arms from its citizens. A commie is one that want children to be a ward of state not family.  A Commie supports the destabilization of the nuclear family.

A communist supports population control. A commie cheers on the persecution of a political opponent.

So far on this board I have seen the left leaning posters state, schools should control the children, Abortion should be legal up to birth, all guns should be banned and a misdemeanor that is past the statue of limitations becomes a felony is absolutely acceptable for an indictment.

Is there an official MAGA dictionary?  Where can I get one?

• Eyeroll 1

yes, and school kids pay with their lives.

There is no registry, its illegal by federal law.

BY an AR15?  yeah.  yeah, thats statistically an outlier.

what is the range of your AR?  Are you certain you never hit someone from your deck?

you already have it. its anyone that doesn't 100% agree with the ..........

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? 

You want them banned but you need a reason, you said it would save lives but can’t explain how it would save lives. This is why I call you a load that should have been swallowed. You make stupid statements 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

NYS tried to ban Assault rifles. Same process. like 10 people registered.  Lots of folks said they had boating accidents.

Here is one. How would the government know where they are?

It does depend on how they choose to enforce it, could go with a more active approach trying to find them sure, but I think it's more likely they'd go with more passive programs meant to shrink the number of Assault rifles in circulation over time.

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Yeah that's not Communism.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Sorry but this is a bad take and I’ll tell you why:

DA98370A-6F67-4989-9466-3C4642CD8B5A.thumb.jpeg.42b7691b4fed246b5129f2aca4c3bb44.jpeg

And this is what makes you a load that should have been shot into a sock. You ask for a definition and get one with examples on this very board, and the go to is some MAGA something something something.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

It does depend on how they choose to enforce it, could go with a more active approach trying to find them sure, but I think it's more likely they'd go with more passive programs meant to shrink the number of Assault rifles in circulation over time.

Yeah that's not Communism.

Thats what it results in.

Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.

A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.

Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.

Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.

Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.

Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.

Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.

Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.

Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.

Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children's Factory Labor in it's Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production

And the best part, Re education camps for people that dont agree.

Every time. Millions die. every time.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You want them banned but you need a reason, you said it would save lives but can’t explain how it would save lives. This is why I call you a load that should have been swallowed. You make stupid statements 

Saving lives is not stupid. 

15 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

There is no comprehensive national system of gun registration. In fact, federal law prohibits the use of the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) to create any system of registration of firearms or firearm owners

If they do they are actively infringing on rights of citizens.   (Hate groups) The militia in this area has a lot of cops and ex cops in it. they are not included in any ban and don't support them. and a militia is not illegal or a bad thing.

your kind of showing that fascist bone, just saying

State spying on legal citizens and your supporting it.  

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/does-the-fbi-investigate-hate-groups-in-the-united-states

"Investigations are conducted only when a threat or advocacy of force is made; when the group has the apparent ability to carry out the proclaimed act; and when the act would constitute a potential violation of federal law."

You all ok with this cuz I sure am.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

way less than the bangers shooting out of their vehicles or backwards while running away.

that commit most of the gun crime, mass shootings and cause them strays that take out little sally sleeping in her bed

betting him, like most legal gun owners is proficient and has a back stop.

If talking facts and statistics. 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That’s why I love the idea of doing law suits against the makers of the weapons. Help in murdering children, then you get massive law suits against you 

Should we sue your mother and hold her accountable for your actions since she should have swallowed you?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

And this is what makes you a load that should have been shot into a sock. You ask for a definition and get one with examples on this very board, and the go to is some MAGA something something something.

ummm, maybe because it's not a definition.  more like a manifesto.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Saving lives is not stupid. 

When you suggest something won’t save lives it is.

ummm, maybe because it's not a definition.  more like a manifesto.

See if you were smarter you would know there is a manifesto that already describes those things I mentioned, it was written by Karl Marx.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Should we sue your mother and hold her accountable for your actions since she should have swallowed you?

Do you have difficulty swallowing?  see a GI doc.  maybe u need your esophagus stretched.

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

way less than the bangers shooting out of their vehicles or backwards while running away.

that commit most of the gun crime, mass shootings and cause them strays that take out little sally sleeping in her bed

betting him, like most legal gun owners is proficient and has a back stop.

mm hmm...the old two wrongs make a right argument.  I need a shortcut to that saying.

• Eyeroll 1