What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Lmao - so why did Trump !@#$ it up so bad?

Maybe if he didn’t ignore his intelligence in Oct/Nov 2019 maybe things would have been different?

Instead the POS denied and lied.

get over yourself

You stated it was unprecedented- I showed it was not- the only thing unprecedented was the terrible response, and Trump Is not blameless, but your TDS is bad.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Mocking whining is not whining.

During covid I kept my head down and life moved on.  Wasn't a fan of what we did but I know we were doing and did did better than most countries.   Wearing a mask sucked.  Getting sketchy shots sucked.  I trusted those that knew better.   I regret nothing.   I could be one of the swine herds that advocate for meds that don't work but....why?  

My point is that if you expected our response to be perfect your nuts.  Mistakes were always going to be made and will if we suffer through another.   Even in retrospect we can't say what would have been a perfect approach.  Probably isn't one.

I never expected perfection. I fully expect our government blue or red in power to completely screw up everything they touch. And they did.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

You see elon musk replied and agreed with that tweet?

some crazy times we are in.

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I never expected perfection. I fully expect our government blue or red in power to completely screw up everything they touch. And they did.

100's of years ago when I was in High school, I had a teacher go off about how he preferred a divided federal government because they couldn't pass anything to hurt us.  I really didn't agree with him then. but it makes so much sense now. 

Don't tread on anyone.

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - more guns - everyone gets a fn gun - btw: permitless carry went into effect in Alabama last year.

how did he manage to pull off a mass shooting without a rifle? this can't be true

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Brutal Mass Shooting in Alabama, Soon to Be Memory-Holed

Twenty-four people were shot Saturday night at a Sweet 16 birthday party in Dadeville, Ala., population 3,000.

There are few details, but sources confirm that four people are dead and 20 are wounded, most of them teens.

Local law enforcement held a press conference on Sunday but revealed little.

Dadeville Police Chief Jonathan Floyd requested that the investigation be turned over to Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA).

A crowd of roughly 250 people gathered at the local hospital awaiting news about loved ones.

Local high school sports star Philstavious Dowdell, one of the confirmed deaths, is the brother of the girl for whom the party was thrown.

Yet another mass shooting took place this week in Louisville, Ky.

Police say shots were fired into a crowd of hundreds of people gathered Saturday night in Chickasaw Park around 9 p.m. Two people were killed, and four others were wounded, one seriously.

Again, police haven’t revealed any information regarding possible suspects.

This shooting takes place less than a week after a seemingly left-leaning gunman killed five people and wounded nine, including a police officer, in what is being called “workplace violence.”

Gun Violence Archive lists 163 mass shootings thus far this year. What you won’t see from the mainstream media — but you will read here because I post it as often as I can — there have also been at least 306 defensive shootings in the same time frame.

Thus far, the tragic shooting in Dadeville appears to not involve an “angry white man,” which the left is quick to blame for mass shootings, though as I’ve reported, this is not the norm.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2023/04/16/brutal-mass-shooting-in-alabama-soon-to-be-memory-holed-leaves-four-dead-20-injured-n1687648

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Brutal Mass Shooting in Alabama, Soon to Be Memory-Holed

Twenty-four people were shot Saturday night at a Sweet 16 birthday party in Dadeville, Ala., population 3,000.

There are few details, but sources confirm that four people are dead and 20 are wounded, most of them teens.

Local law enforcement held a press conference on Sunday but revealed little.

Dadeville Police Chief Jonathan Floyd requested that the investigation be turned over to Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA).

A crowd of roughly 250 people gathered at the local hospital awaiting news about loved ones.

Local high school sports star Philstavious Dowdell, one of the confirmed deaths, is the brother of the girl for whom the party was thrown.

Yet another mass shooting took place this week in Louisville, Ky.

Police say shots were fired into a crowd of hundreds of people gathered Saturday night in Chickasaw Park around 9 p.m. Two people were killed, and four others were wounded, one seriously.

Again, police haven’t revealed any information regarding possible suspects.

This shooting takes place less than a week after a seemingly left-leaning gunman killed five people and wounded nine, including a police officer, in what is being called “workplace violence.”

Gun Violence Archive lists 163 mass shootings thus far this year. What you won’t see from the mainstream media — but you will read here because I post it as often as I can — there have also been at least 306 defensive shootings in the same time frame.

Thus far, the tragic shooting in Dadeville appears to not involve an “angry white man,” which the left is quick to blame for mass shootings, though as I’ve reported, this is not the norm.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2023/04/16/brutal-mass-shooting-in-alabama-soon-to-be-memory-holed-leaves-four-dead-20-injured-n1687648

Wonder how many of the defensive shootings involved assault rifles. 

• Eyeroll 1

47 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Let’s have more guns so stuff like this can keep happening. 

Welp. you definitely identified a source for a large amount of the gun violence in this country, if not the largest.

what was your plan to collect the 440 million?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11978385/Police-confirm-fatalities-20-people-injured-shooting-Sweet-16-party.html

PICTURED: High school football star on college scholarship shot dead at his sister's Sweet 16 in Alabama along with three others in a mass shooting - and the pair's mother was among more than 20 people injured

media and the idiots are dead quiet about this shooting. Take a peak at the link to see why.

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Very cool and normal society!

When a good chunk of gun owners are paranoid, lead-paint-damaged old people, this is the end result. 

400 million guns in the country... you have to go looking for rare incidents to damn all gun-owners. 

So, we should damn every Muslim for 9/11?