Belichick caught cheating again?

My comments are directed at Billy's previous infractions. If he wants to talk with a murder suspect, that's on him.

This^^^ LMAO. I got no problem w/Belicheat getting buddy buddy w/a murder suspect. Just follow the NFL's rules. They do apply to Bill also.

I am out... I said my peace (as usual)... I don't want to get into Big Board troubles. Rules are rules.

Hey Bill... You can learn something from this! ;-)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you & Bill can advocate for rule change?

which reminds me..... How the hell does Bellyache get to propose so many rules changes? and you know damn well why he's doing it.

not to keep piling it on..... but

Bill Belichick admitted he made a mistake interpreting the rule change that contributed to Sunday's overtime loss to the Jets.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/21/4862106/bill-belichick-nfl-rule-change-patriots-jets

this one is odd because it's guaranteed to hurt the Putz

Belichick proposed to allow coaches to challenge any call that any official makes was voted down by the owners this offseason.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obnoxiousbostonfan/2014/03/10_more_changes_bill_belichick_smile.html

Extending goalpost uprights 5 feet higher into the air in order to make it easier to determined which kicks are good or not. [see 2012 regular-season loss Baltimore.]

Very weak analogies man. I expected more and/or better from you. I'm talking multi-billion dollar sports, and you're talking reindeer. The asterisks (ironically enough) were just randomly thrown out there much like your defense of Belicheat. I had no real purpose for them, just threw them out there, however a case can be made for their relevance I'm sure.

Sometimes it takes a flying reindeer reference to make a point.

FWIW, I actually don't have a problem with asterisking so long as the asterisk rule is applied consistently, to all teams that have been shown to cheat, and is not just done in a manner specific to a certain team that has owned the Bills like a rented mule for the better part of 15 years straight. As I said previous, such action screams of jealousy.

I'm not saying that cheating is okay. I'm GUESSING that it is commonplace - as it is in all sports. I believe those caught should be punished.

So you believe all those who get caught should be punished... but for Bellicheat.

Awesome.

So, Belichick cheated. BFD! There isn't a coach in the NFL that hasn't cheated in his career. Yet many target Belichick and asterisk such a thing in relation to the Patriots.

Not only is this perplexing but it screams of jealousy.

You and Gungy both are the poster boys for the impact of ESPN *Patriot ball -- I mean brain --- washing... After a decade of ESPN doing everything short of actually polishing Bellicheat's steaming turds, it's only to be expected that more charges of violating NFL rules would be so easily brushed aside.

It's getting testy in here.

If Biil Belicheck's off-season conversations with players helps him beat other teams ... then he's playing against schitty teams.

This rule is a joke and so is the notion of any punishment in excess of a fine.

I don't agree with that.

As a player I would not want to be hounded in the off-season. They feel like slaves as it is.

33 pages of how you doin?? Bs and you know it.

I dont text my mom, bro, best friend 33 pages long. C'mon now. Obviously he was coaching/violationg rules.

Gug, don't defend the non-defendable.

FWIW, I actually don't have a problem with asterisking so long as the asterisk rule is applied consistently, to all teams that have been shown to cheat, and is not just done in a manner specific to a certain team that has owned the Bills like a rented mule for the better part of 15 years straight. As I said previous, such action screams of jealousy.

There should be NO cheating... none, zero, zilch. I'm referring to Belicheat here because this is a Belicheat discussion. Would you like to discuss other cheaters? Fine, create a new post and we can certainly discuss them too. BTW... I'm still not jealous... I don't waste the time, energy or emotion to be jealous of them. The fact that you continue to bring that up is fairly lame however. It's more like you continuing to deflect the real issue we've been discussing.

I don't agree with that.

As a player I would not want to be hounded in the off-season. They feel like slaves as it is.

33 pages of how you doin?? Bs and you know it.

I dont text my mom, bro, best friend 33 pages long. C'mon now. Obviously he was coaching/violationg rules.

Gug, don't defend the non-defendable.

Perhaps they were in REALLY LARGE FONT; HENCE TAKING UP 33 PAGES.

So you believe all those who get caught should be punished... but for Bellicheat.

Yes. That is precisely what I said. Your between the lines reading has reached unchartable levels.

Do you think Marv cheated when the Bills whooped butt on Miami for all those years?

A good coach doesn't really need to cheat .

some incidents I recall

Pumping in crowd noise... cheating or not?

Pulling the fire alarm repeatedly at the visiting teams hotel .. cheating or not?

Shoveling snow during a storm only for your kicker ... cheating or not?

Forbidding certain zip codes from purchasing tickets ... cheating or not?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Yes. That is precisely what I said. Your between the lines reading has reached unchartable levels.

Actions are louder than words, my friend. You've spent this entire thread defending the *Pats right to cheat. So which is it? Should everyone who cheats be punished? Bellicheat has been caught red handed multiple times now and yet you're still defending him as if it was nothing. So it sure sounds like you want everyone punished for cheating but Billicheat.

Don Shula never worked past 5 during practices. Always had his wife picking him up promptly @ 1700 on the nose! Even in the era when the Joe Gibbs of the world were starting to sleep on the couch in their office.

Old school... Shula said if you couldn't get in done before 5, then you were disorganized. Now a guy like Belicheat needs the offseason! LoL... Maybe he is disorganized? Cut him some slack.

There should be NO cheating... none, zero, zilch. I'm referring to Belicheat here because this is a Belicheat discussion. Would you like to discuss other cheaters? Fine, create a new post and we can certainly discuss them too. BTW... I'm still not jealous... I don't waste the time, energy or emotion to be jealous of them. The fact that you continue to bring that up is fairly lame however. It's more like you continuing to deflect the real issue we've been discussing.

Sure, in an ideal world, there would be no cheating. But, in real life, there is cheating. Especially so at the epitome levels of business, such as the NFL, where the combatants are all competing for just 1 of only 32 jobs in existence.

It's good that you are not posting your Patriots asterisk due to jealousy.

Actions are louder than words, my friend. You've spent this entire thread defending the *Pats right to cheat. So which is it? Should everyone who cheats be punished? Bellicheat has been caught red handed multiple times now and yet you're still defending him as if it was nothing. So it sure sounds like you want everyone punished for cheating but Billicheat.

No. All I've done is say that this is hardly cheating. I did state that cheaters should be punished and never did I exclude Bill Belicheck. He was caught once and was punished. If this turns out to be a violation, he'll be punished. What's the problem?

He's just the head coach of a rival football team who texted one of his plaers. He's not the !@#$ing leader of al Qaeda.

Perspective. That's the only drum I'm beating. I want the Bills to go 19-0 every bit as much as you do.

Don Shula never worked past 5 during practices. Always had his wife picking him up promptly @ 1700 on the nose! Even in the era when the Joe Gibbs of the world were starting to sleep on the couch in their office.

Old school... Shula said if you couldn't get in done before 5, then you were disorganized. Now a guy like Belicheat needs the offseason! LoL... Maybe he is disorganized? Cut him some slack.

I honestly don't believe this for one second. I'm not saying you're giving bum info, EII. I'm saying that if Shula said that, he's full of crap. In my opinion.

Do you think Marv cheated when the Bills whooped butt on Miami for all those years?

A good coach doesn't really need to cheat .

some incidents I recall

Pumping in crowd noise... cheating or not?

Pulling the fire alarm repeatedly at the visiting teams hotel .. cheating or not?

Shoveling snow during a storm only for your kicker ... cheating or not?

Forbidding certain zip codes from purchasing tickets ... cheating or not?

I am not naive enough to believe that not a single coach didn't cheat to gain and advantage at least once in their ascension to be a NFL HC. Even Bud Grant.

So the asterisk must be used fairly across the board, but following the league rules and punishments for multiple infractions should be on a case by case basis??

Please, let's all keep in mind that at this time there is no proof of wrong doing....

I think many are getting caught up in the hypothetical, which is grand, but some may think that he has actually just been caught violating the rules- which isn't the case (yet)

**** <- sorry, I just had to...

I am not naive enough to believe that not a single coach didn't cheat to gain and advantage at least once in their ascension to be a NFL HC. Even Bud Grant.

sure they all like to bend the rules. that's not the argumet here. let them all do it and not ignore the worst offenders.