Week 2 vs Dolphins is starting to favor the Bills

How exactly will Moreno be "hobbled"? It says he will be out a month. It's the end of June and the Dolphins won't report back to training camp until the end of July. There's your one month.Then SEVEN weeks later the Bills play the Dolphins.

I think the bigger story with Moreno was that he came into OTAs out of shape and is clearly behind Miller

NFL: AroundTheLeague@NFL_ATL Jun 19

The mysterious case of Knowshon Moreno http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000360222/article/the-mysterious-case-of-knowshon-moreno?campaign=Twitter_atl

I think the bigger story with Moreno was that he came into OTAs out of shape and is clearly behind Miller

NFL: AroundTheLeague@NFL_ATL Jun 19

The mysterious case of Knowshon Moreno http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000360222/article/the-mysterious-case-of-knowshon-moreno?campaign=Twitter_atl

Thank you. It sounds like Moreno has been lazy, showed up to the OTA's out of shape and injured himself. I suspect that injury will hinder him throughout the season to some degree.

Thank you. It sounds like Moreno has been lazy, showed up to the OTA's out of shape and injured himself. I suspect that injury will hinder him throughout the season to some degree.

Sure it will affect him to some degree. I just find it odd that you are ignoring the fact the vast majority of players on every team have various ailments and recoveries they are perpetually going through. Will Moreno's injury affect the game more so than anyone elses injury they are playing through at that point? No.

Sure it will affect him to some degree. I just find it odd that you are ignoring the fact the vast majority of players on every team have various ailments and recoveries they are perpetually going through. Will Moreno's injury affect the game more so than anyone elses injury they are playing through at that point? No.

RB's need their knees for all the running, cutting, stopping and maneuvering that they do, so having surgery on it a couple months before the season starts will have some lingering effects. If you don't think so, then we can revisit this topic after Week 2.

The Bills are a perennial 6-10 team, who exactly should we be favored against?

This team will play hungry and turn that around i believe. I know we have the talent now i just pray the coaching is up to par.

I actually do think they will be favored against Miami at home in week 2, especially after sweeping them last year,, unless the Bills get killed week 1 and/or Miami looks amazing week 1. Not saying I think the Bills will win because I would never say that, but I do think they will be favored.

Beebes Bubble, looks like I'm not the only one that thinks Moreno's knee will be a problem this season: http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/289476/Report-Knowshon-Moreno-knee-injury-is-'bad'?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Citing a source who's seen Knowshon Moreno's knee, the National Football Post's Jason Cole reports the issue is "bad."

The source told Cole that Moreno "probably will play" in 2014, but the "issue is how long." It sounds like a potentially degenerative condition, and something that could shorten Moreno's career. He turns 27 next month. Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Moreno will seek a medical opinion next week "to determine if surgery is needed." Moreno may wind up undraftable in fantasy leagues."

Doing a search, apparently the pre-trial diversion program Marcell is applying for in Alabama can lead to a dismissal of his case. And the Hamburg incident I can see being reduced to a traffic ticket, a la what happened with Lynch's case, and Marcell didn't injure anyone.

Yep I am not a legal expert but as I mentioned in the Dareus thread I don't think a suspension, if it happens, would be this year because the legal process won't be over in time in AL, The traffic thing wouldn't be enough on its own, IMO.

I didnt click the links but i believe i read previously that the Phins line will have all new starters to start the season...that has disaster written all over it

You're correct...five new starters on the o-line.