Week 2 vs Dolphins is starting to favor the Bills

The second game of the season is starting to favor the Bills as Dolphins Center Mike Pouncey is out for three months and RB Knowshon Moreno will be out a month after knee surgery. Both Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus (assuming he's not suspended) could have a huge game that day.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000361018/article/mike-pouncey-could-miss-3-months-after-hip-surgery

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000361024/article/knowshon-moreno-out-one-month-after-knee-surgery

Dareus will be suspended. If he wasn't going to be after the arrest in Alabama then he is now after the racing in Hamburg right after. Shows he didn't learn his lesson

Yet, Lynch was arrest for DUI after his suspension and nothing has happened with that. Honestly, I think that since it didn't make big waves nationally, it could get swept under the rug. Most of America won't be outrage by weed and drag racing like they are about rape (Big Ben).

Dareus will be suspended. If he wasn't going to be after the arrest in Alabama then he is now after the racing in Hamburg right after. Shows he didn't learn his lesson

Doubtful he'll get suspended this year. His Hamburg case is a misdemeanor, and it's already been postponed to July 1 and I wouldn't be surprised if it's postponed until later. Even if it isn't, Goodell cannot suspend him over that. As for the Alabama case, he's entering a pretrial diversion program which will need to be completed before Alabama hands down any punishment to him.

Doubtful he'll get suspended this year. His Hamburg case is a misdemeanor, and it's already been postponed to July 1 and I wouldn't be surprised if it's postponed until later. Even if it isn't, Goodell cannot suspend him over that. As for the Alabama case, he's entering a pretrial diversion program which will need to be completed before Alabama hands down any punishment to him.

To go off thread, I don't think he needs to be convicted of anything to get suspended...Big Ben was never even charged but got 6 games, later reduced to 4 if I remember correctly

I didnt click the links but i believe i read previously that the Phins line will have all new starters to start the season...that has disaster written all over it

Edited by Max997

To go off thread, I don't think he needs to be convicted of anything to get suspended...Big Ben was never even charged but got 6 games, later reduced to 4 if I remember correctly

There were multiple charges of rape against him and it was a high-profile case. But I'm not saying he won't get suspended at all, just that it's unlikely to happen this year before everything is settled legally first.

A hobbled RB, plus their starting Center out for the game, that makes a significant difference.

How exactly will Moreno be "hobbled"? It says he will be out a month. It's the end of June and the Dolphins won't report back to training camp until the end of July. There's your one month.Then SEVEN weeks later the Bills play the Dolphins.

Last year was just that, Last Year. It's the Bills. Until they prove otherwise all games are win-able but also lose-able.

I will go into the game hoping for a win, but nervous as always.

Yes, it's way too early to start talking about a game in Week 2, when we haven't even gotten to training camp.

How exactly will Moreno be "hobbled"? It says he will be out a month. It's the end of June and the Dolphins won't report back to training camp until the end of July. There's your one month.Then SEVEN weeks later the Bills play the Dolphins.

So you're saying he's going to have no problems with his knee whatsoever once he comes back?