AFC East

This guy is a gigantic waste. He is lazy and dumber than a box of rocks with an entitled attitude. I live in Greenville, NC (he played for ECU) and know this guy way too well. I thought it was funny when belicheat* picked him up. He actually made it longer than I expected.

oh. Well that sucks.lol! Not a huge fan of our TEs at the moment. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh. Well that sucks.lol! Not a huge fan of our TEs at the moment.

I totally agree on the current TE situation. Every holding penalty Lee Smith commits causes me to lose a few more hairs. I can't believe the guy is still on the team.

Edited by Juice_32

Man... I'm freaking out about the NFC north WRs and we actually have corners. Not to mention they need to cover ours. Milliner couldn't even cover TJ last year.

But didn't Millner just proclaim himself to be the best CB in the league?

Tom Brady is a great player, and for some reason it just seems like he always avoids the big hit. I want to see a massive crunch laid on him this season like the one Mario laid on Tannehill last year in the game in Miami. Not the sack he caused the fumble on... the one before that drive. Do y'all remember that? Just a huge, clean, perfect form tackle through the numbers. I want to see Tom walloped like that. Nothing dirty. Just something huge. This is my wish.

mine too. he's got that dan marino halo around him though. tough to get the guy still holding the ball in his hands. he knows how to unload it or tuck and take a half hit.

frustrates the hell out of me.

:nana:

Can't wait to trade Mario to the Dolphins for our boy!

mine too. he's got that dan marino halo around him though. tough to get the guy still holding the ball in his hands. he knows how to unload it or tuck and take a half hit.

frustrates the hell out of me.

I hate complimenting the guy, but his pocket awareness is pretty unreal.

Tom Brady is a great player, and for some reason it just seems like he always avoids the big hit. I want to see a massive crunch laid on him this season like the one Mario laid on Tannehill last year in the game in Miami. Not the sack he caused the fumble on... the one before that drive. Do y'all remember that? Just a huge, clean, perfect form tackle through the numbers. I want to see Tom walloped like that. Nothing dirty. Just something huge. This is my wish.

First SB against the GMen - Strahan and co. were getting some nice clean shots on him. Was the most I have seen him abused in his career…..and it was awesome.