AFC East

My opinion of Rex - and it will remain this way until he wins something (division, conference, or SB)- is he is an excellent DC and a competent HC. He seems like a good guy, but I have never been a fan of him as a HC. JMO.

Rex has gotten a lot out of rosters that have been mostly average.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex has gotten a lot out of rosters that have been mostly average.

why he is a competent HC, IMO.

I'd take him over Marrone and company in a heartbeat, you wouldn't?

He's done a lot more then anybody on the Bills coaching staff, which is why I think Jets will be biggest competition for division with the Patriots.

MM is also light years ahead of Hackett as an OC as Well and even though Vick is bound to get injured he is still a lot better then EJ at this point if they do decide to start him over Geno.

rex has a much larger body of work to judge from. As I said I believe he is a competent HC.From what I have seen from both thus far, I would take Marrone for the Bills. I think he is a more complete HC and a better fit for this team and what it needs to do to take the next step. Edited by YoloinOhio

Thanks. It looks like this could go nowhere. It also looks like something will catch up to these idiots sooner or later.

Yep - probably will turn into nothing but man, trouble seems to follow these guys. They are caught up in everything.

I sure wish tweets had MORE info in them!!!! LOL

I prefer a nice paragraph or 2 instead of having to read 15 tweets to get a decent story.

Over / Under the # of games (including preseason) before Gronk gets hurt again

I say 5

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever