Bills' Final Sale Price contest

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$950m Pegula.

AND the first thing he does is change the stupid beer rule so that it's served STARTING at halftime when my moderate buzz is starting to wear off. Nobody needs beer in the FIRST half of the game and terry knows this.

I mail him a $5 spot to grease the deal.

$1.082 B - Bon Jovi / Rogers Group. About a 30% premium on where it should go. They get the approval when they "promise" to keep the team in NY.

FWIW, as fans, I would get nervous over these $1B+ deals. It makes it incredibly hard to make the ROR these guys are looking for without substantially raising prices. Ticket prices might need to be 2x-3x.

$1.082 B - Bon Jovi / Rogers Group. About a 30% premium on where it should go. They get the approval when they "promise" to keep the team in NY.

FWIW, as fans, I would get nervous over these $1B+ deals. It makes it incredibly hard to make the ROR these guys are looking for without substantially raising prices. Ticket prices might need to be 2x-3x.

ROI comes from the TV contract; everything else is peanuts by comparison. In any event, we've been getting away with larceny in terms of ticket prices for decades; I'm fine if they double in price.

• 5 weeks later...