CD Rippers

TSNBDSC

cd's nuts.

I just use good old fashioned Windows Media Player when I rip the occasional CD.

That's what I used also so I don't need a stack of CD's in the new car anymore, 20+ albums on a 16GB USB drive, and that's only a small portion of memory available. I set it for highest quality when I ripped. Took maybe 5-10 minutes per CD.

Trying out dbpoweramp. Rips quick tags nice.

Thats my next project. All my Bills games from VHS to disk.

Actually, this works great:

http://www.amazon.com/Honestech-VHS-DVD-7-0-Deluxe/dp/B00B5P23SG/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1403220403&sr=1-2&keywords=vhs+converter+to+digital

Just converted all our family VHS vids to hardrive/CD last year.

Hows the quality ?

LoL... You are asking the wrong person... I still watch TV on a 25 year old 20" monitor...

It isn't bad, better than the VHS. I think there are different settings where you can correct a bad tape, like get rid of noise bars (if they exist), etc... So, in that all, the digital will come out better than the original in most cases.

The one thing I don't like about the software, it "Appleizes" and leaves you exactly where you left off when it comes to the settings, etc... It would be nice if it would default to a set settings. Software is a bit cumbersome with file saving, paths, etc... If you like to figure stuff out and be a bit meticulous (file saving, settings, etc...), it could be better IMO.