Happy Father's Day 2014

CowgirlsFan

Happy fathers day.

I do suppose a great fathers day present would be to find out you're becoming a grandfather. ...ahem... (this is about someone else on the board, not me....ha. oops!) Either way, to that person who mentioned it in the shoutbox, double happy fathers day.

Edited by jboyst62

Happy fathers day.

I do suppose a great fathers day present would be to find out you're becoming a grandfather. ...ahem...

That's how we told my parents 2 years ago...got t dad a nice polo shirt, and in the bottom of the box was a tshirt that read "#1 Grandpa".

My mother didn't get it :lol:

Happy fathers day.

I do suppose a great fathers day present would be to find out you're becoming a grandfather. ...ahem...

What a wonderful gift! I have three children, all adults, and I am exceptionally close to all three. I have one grandchild, a grandson. I had no idea what it would be like to be a grandfather; however, I have to tell you – it is incredible.

Happy Daddy's Day to all.

Hopefully we're raising loyal Bills fans for the next generation.

Cheers to that, and happy dad's day to all. I was in Walmart yesterday with my wife and my son, and we saw a guy walking by with a Patriots jersey (we live in Pat's territory). My 4 year old son screamed out from the shopping cart, "STINKY PATRIOTS!"

The guy turned around and looked at me and we shared a smile and laugh. He asked me "Jets fan?" I just shook my head and we kept walking. Very proud moment as a father. Glad he didn't parrot some of the other explitives he undoubtably hears on Sundays from time to time...haha.

That's how we told my parents 2 years ago...got t dad a nice polo shirt, and in the bottom of the box was a tshirt that read "#1 Grandpa".

My mother didn't get it :lol:

imagine if somehow you two crossed them up and your mom got the one that said grand dad. how much more confused would she have been?!

What a wonderful gift! I have three children, all adults, and I am exceptionally close to all three. I have one grandchild, a grandson. I had no idea what it would be like to be a grandfather; however, I have to tell you – it is incredible.

not me. I am too young to even have kids.

One of the board members who is probably out with his family today mentioned it in the shoutbox. wording might not have been the right way to say it.