Anyone want to vote for me? Buffalo Fan Alliance Advisory Board...

eball

I just voted for you. Wire your payment to my Cayman Island account #365678j934. If payment is not made wihin 72 hours my business associate, Guido, who works in the accounts receivable department will be paying you a visit. One of his tools is a metal baseball bat. He likes to hit homerooms off the kneecaps of delinquent customers. Good luck!

Homerooms? Does he visit a lot of middle schools??

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homerooms? Does he visit a lot of middle schools??

LOL! Proofreading should be mandatory. At times I am a dope. But Guido is proficient with the bat. He leaves the school kids alone. But he takes out his aggression on the parents. :oops:

Eric and TBD..

Anyone who is smart enough to ASK for my vote and is a frequent poster on TBD gets my vote so I'm happy to report I've already voted..one quick question.like the MBA All Star Game, can we stuff the ballot box...lol Good luck and don't forget the little guys like us who support the BUFFALO BILLS and want them to stay right here in WNY...congrats!!

Quick update -- only one vote per IP address...multiple clicks won't help. So, unfortunately, the "vote early and often" strategy isn't going to help my chances.

Really appreciate all of the support, though...thanks!

Quick update -- only one vote per IP address...multiple clicks won't help. So, unfortunately, the "vote early and often" strategy isn't going to help my chances.

Really appreciate all of the support, though...thanks!

Does that mean I can vote from my phone at all my neighbors houses if I use their wifi?

Hey guys and gals -- final (shameless) plug for me. I believe voting ends today or tomorrow. If you're so inclined and haven't yet voted, I'd appreciate your support! I have no idea what the voting totals look like so far, but I'll come back and let everyone know when I find out.

Cheers! :beer:

Update: I didn't win. No idea where I finished in the voting, but the two winners are Celeste and Brian. Both seem like great fans committed to the Bills and Buffalo.

Thanks again to all who expressed support and voted!

Update: I didn't win. No idea where I finished in the voting, but the two winners are Celeste and Brian. Both seem like great fans committed to the Bills and Buffalo.

Thanks again to all who expressed support and voted!

Recount!!! Recount!!! Recount!!! Recount!!! Recount!!! Recount!!!

There has to be a hanging Chad or two....come on..thats just not right!!