1billsfan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady is an assclown.

Beliceck is a bush league coach.

Saying the Patriots are great is akin to blowing them.

The 10 yr handicapped old kid singing the National Anthem in Philly sucked.

This board sounds so intellligent today.  :w00t:

216952[/snapback]

Correction: having every other thread on the board saying how great the Patriots are is akin to blowing them. There's nothing wrong with appreciating and respecting the Patriots.

That's the spirit.  I still hate them, though not quite as much as the Fish.  Won't be long, though.  :w00t:

216992[/snapback]

Something about that losing streak we had to the Fish in the 70-80's tells me I'll never hate any team as much as Miami...

Something about that losing streak we had to the Fish in the 70-80's tells me I'll never hate any team as much as Miami...

216996[/snapback]

What losing streak? There was no NFL football before 1980. That's what I've learned today. That and Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time and will be holding the Bill Belichick trophy for the 3d time in a couple of weeks. :w00t:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Patriots

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Tom Brady

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Bill Belichick

216986[/snapback]

Now this post I can get behind.

216996[/snapback]

Depends how long the Patriots keep winning, doesn't it?

Correction: having every other thread on the board saying how great the Patriots are is akin to blowing them. There's nothing wrong with appreciating and respecting the Patriots.

216995[/snapback]

Got it. I just think there's been a mass realization around here to the truth about that team. This trend will go away a couple days after the Superbowl when we all become mini TDs and say what players we'll need in FA and the draft.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Patriots

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Tom Brady

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Bill Belichick

216986[/snapback]

ahh good stuff...finally a post about the pats i can agree with...

The 10 year old kid did suck by normal standards. By handicapped standards, maybe not...

217048[/snapback]

I thought his handicap was being blind. It shouldn't have hurt his performance any.

It's just a good thing that no one threw a plastic cup at him. Otherwise, he would have needed to defend himself by pounding on random bystanders.

I thought his handicap was being blind.  It shouldn't have hurt his performance any.

It's just a good thing that no one threw a plastic cup at him.  Otherwise, he would have needed to defend himself by pounding on random bystanders.

217071[/snapback]

Oh, he was blind? I thought he was missing a tongue or something.