Obama's Free Bus Rides

When was the last time you visited Mexico or East LA for that matter? Give us bullet points with regard to why having Mexico part of the US is a good thing. We'll wait.

It will get better when it's part of USA for sure

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time you visited Mexico or East LA for that matter? Give us bullet points with regard to why having Mexico part of the US is a good thing. We'll wait.

The Coca-Cola made in Mexico is MUCH better than the one made in the states, so we'd have that going for us.

Figure it out yourself, how many of them are here now anyway?

Jesus, reading your stuff is like watching a fat-ass at an all-you-can-eat Vegas buffett. Embarrassing to watch, but tough to not look at for fear you'll miss something really embarrassing.

No you brought it up. I want to hear your ideas on why having Mexico a part of the US is a good thing.

I'm am explaining it, if you have half a brain cell you'd see what I'm talking about, now, how many Mexicans live here?

I fail to see the benefits of endowing 120 million citizens of a third world country with a hideously low standard of living and institutionalized gang warfare with American citizenship.

Just wait. Gator's getting to that.

Just second generation or further?

The more the better

I fail to see the benefits of endowing 120 million citizens of a third world country with a hideously low standard of living and institutionalized gang warfare with American citizenship.

And your question is...what is the Libertarian position on the illegals her in the US? Surely it isn't to have the government round them up and ship them out, is it?