Mike Williams is teaching Sammy about how to be a Pro. Um...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE this quote from Sammy Watkins:

“{EJ's} a great quarterback and from a wide receiver point of view we’ve got to get the steps (down),” said Watkins. “It’s our fault if he doesn’t get us the ball because it’s all about steps and timing and it’s coming along. We’ve still got a lot to work on because sometimes we’re doing five and six steps when we should be doing seven. That’s something we’ve got to clean up before we start the season.”

http://www.buffalobi...4f-061d60ad4dae

Edited by Campy

“{EJ's} a great quarterback and from a wide receiver point of view we’ve got to get the steps (down),” said Watkins. “It’s our fault if he doesn’t get us the ball because it’s all about steps and timing and it’s coming along. We’ve still got a lot to work on because sometimes we’re doing five and six steps when we should be doing seven. That’s something we’ve got to clean up before we start the season.”

And people wonder why Stevie is no longer here. Accountability.

rspct

i dnt knu wht your talkn bout but mah homie love h8n on da btchz propz to my ghtoo bozyz

better but still too many vowels . But you are making progress . keep working on it . We are all in for you J .

rspct

better but still too many vowels . But you are making progress . keep working on it . We are all in for you J .

it like mad dsrespecT telln me to wurk, boy u dun bumpt yer head nd betta chk yoself, fool, i work dis flossn errday

it like mad dsrespecT telln me to wurk, boy u dun bumpt yer head nd betta chk yoself, fool, i work dis flossn errday

Alright . Thats a amuch better effort.

Dont worry for me . My head is screwed on just fanatastic and well protected , I checked . Yes i am but i really dont think you are doing your oral hygeine maintenance as well as you claim .

boom.

PFT has work to do before being as good of a source for NFL news as Bleacher Report. :lol:

I love the overreaction to OTAs. I agree with Trapasso... plus Chris Brown talked about MW19 on the radio last week and said the Bills are well aware that he is more of a "gamer" than a practice player... sure you want everyone to practice like Hogan but WGAS show me the real game stats.

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 3m

Size, physicality and vast NFL experience is what Mike Williams brings to the #Bills roster...different attributes from their other WRs.

I love the overreaction to OTAs. I agree with Trapasso... plus Chris Brown talked about MW19 on the radio last week and said the Bills are well aware that he is more of a "gamer" than a practice player... sure you want everyone to practice like Hogan but WGAS show me the real game stats.

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 3m

Size, physicality and vast NFL experience is what Mike Williams brings to the #Bills roster...different attributes from their other WRs.

This guy sucks!!

@mikerodak

Just to clarify on Mike Williams, since questions are popping up, I don’t think much at WR is set in stone beyond Watkins and Woods.

This guy sucks!!

@mikerodak

Just to clarify on Mike Williams, since questions are popping up, I don’t think much at WR is set in stone beyond Watkins and Woods.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 2m

Yep RT @LordReebs: He's in unique contract situation that pretty much guarantees kicking the tires all season on him. http://www.xnsports.com/2014/06/04/2014-fantasy-football-outlook-buffalo-bills/ …

Mike Williams ain't going to be teaching woods too much if PFT's info is right.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/16/mike-williams-has-work-to-do-to-earn-a-roster-spot-in-buffalo/

"The Bills have four talented young receivers who are locks to make the roster: Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin and Marcus Easley."

Wonder if Easley knows this.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Mike Williams ain't going to be teaching woods too much if PFT's info is right.

http://profootballta...pot-in-buffalo/

"The Bills have four talented young receivers who are locks to make the roster: Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin and Marcus Easley."

Wonder if Easley knows this.

I hereby proclaim Marcus Easley King of Irrational Projected Offseason Hopes.

i respect those who respect the english language, not so much butcher and maul it for anything less then humor or satire.

I'm glad you made this point as your continual usage of the word "then" instead of the word "than" doesn't garner said respect. :D

Mike Williams was a knucklehead at times off the field in Tampa, but was an excellent WR for the Bucs. I've met him a couple of times as a couple of Bucs lived in my neighborhood. He was very gracious and nice to my boys.

He just needed to grow up, but there is a big contract hanging over his head after this year so my guess he will be very motivated to stay in line. His neighbors down here hated him as he would blast his music at night and acted like he was still in college.

By the time the season starts he will most likely be our #1 or at worst #2 WR.