Gift suggestions for siblings 50th birthday???

my sister turns 50 and i have no idea what to get her...was thinking maybe a couple months worth of wine of the month club, or a gift certificate for a cooking class, shari's berries, harry & davids etc.....she got me a gift certificate to my neighborhood pub last year which was put to very good use....any cool suggestions that some of y'all have done before?

I have four sisters. They got phone calls. One is now 62, one is 61 and one turns 60 next year and the other turns 50 in four years. Yeah, big family.

I suggest you don't make a big deal out of it. Women don't like to be reminded of those milestones. I have a very good friend and on her 50th I sent her a "Happy 25th anniversary of your 25th birthday" wish. She loved it!

I always make a big deal out of her birthday because we are 'irish twins' so for 20 days each year she is as old as I am...and being that 50 is a milestone age, i want to do something somewhat nice for her...probably something to do with drinking or food

I have four sisters. They got phone calls. One is now 62, one is 61 and one turns 60 next year and the other turns 50 in four years. Yeah, big family.

I suggest you don't make a big deal out of it. Women don't like to be reminded of those milestones. I have a very good friend and on her 50th I sent her a "Happy 25th anniversary of your 25th birthday" wish. She loved it!

Round up your family and her friends, rent a bus and go on a wine tour. That's what my siblings and I did for my dad's 50th a couple years ago. He loved it and everyone had a blast.