2014 Bills Rookie Minicamp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news mostly it seems.

Must say I like Marrones approach .

Thanks for keeping me tuned in 26CB .

looking forward to reading up on OTAs , when the Bills bring the whole gang in to get reaquainted . Not a bad offseason so far. certainly interesting for Bills fans I think !

This is the line I liked best from Marrone:

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Yeah, but it's not entirely true, is it? He was joking when he said he would be "pissed" if Watkins dropped a lot of balls, since he was a first-round draft pick, but he clearly wasn't entirely joking. Of course it matters where the players are coming from; players drafted early get every chance to succeed while later picks and free agents have to be extraordinary. Such cliches, such garbage the coaches and GM's routinely put out! Seantrel Henderson has "one shot." Right. Until he's cut and another team gives him "one shot." I don't think these people are deliberately lying; they're just not talented that way. A reporter sticks a microphone in your face and you find yourself spewing meaningless cliches. You have to judge them by results.

Good news mostly it seems.

Must say I like Marrones approach .

Thanks for keeping me tuned in 26CB .

looking forward to reading up on OTAs , when the Bills bring the whole gang in to get reaquainted . Not a bad offseason so far. certainly interesting for Bills fans I think !

You're very welcome.

BDC 5/20: Bills Wrap-Up Rookie Minicamp

Brian looks like he could be in trouble, but kicking for time and distance is only part of the punting game. Accuracy counts, too. It'll be an interesting battle in TC.

I guess I worry that it turns into another Shawn Powell situatuin, where he shows this big leg in TC and then completely sucks at everything else once they get in the game.