Lewan

He would be REALLY surprising to me. A lot of experts think that he is strictly a LT & that is one of the strongest positions on the roster. I could see those other more versatile tackles (although I still think its a pass catcher). I think that they will be looking in the 2nd -3rd tier of tackles (Moses, Bitonio, James, etc...).

I think there is a 0.0% chance that the Bills draft Lewan.

Ha ha, that's not far from where I am. Here are the candidates (in no particular order) that I think are more likely: Ebron, Evans, Mathews, Robinson, Clowney, Watkins, Martin, Mack, Donald, Fuller, Shazier and OBJ). The only way that I can see Lewan is if the Bills go back 8 slots or so and Lewan slides (still don't know if they would take him).

Ha ha, that's not far from where I am. Here are the candidates (in no particular order) that I think are more likely: Ebron, Evans, Mathews, Robinson, Clowney, Watkins, Martin, Mack, Donald, Fuller, Shazier and OBJ). The only way that I can see Lewan is if the Bills go back 8 slots or so and Lewan slides (still don't know if they would take him).

Wasted pick IMO for the Bills especially since they have stated they aren't moving Glenn. Some team that needs a LT will snatch him up in the top 10. He's a pure LT.

I hope they do not draft him. It is hard enough for me to get used to Spikes in a Bills uni though I am trying. When a guy is a bona fide a--hole towards women I think that's enough reason to pass. Making rape threats is inexcusable.

Yep - disgusting.

From what I understand this guy was quite a piece of work in college, helping a teammate cover up a rape for 4 years, and getting into trouble that seems above and beyond frat fun.

Wherever he ends up,. I hope he can be a better pro than college citizen.

I hope it is not in Buffalo.