What pick would piss you off less than everybody else?

I'm talking about a pick that isn't really on the radar (in any round) that would piss everybody off, maybe even you, but would make you less mad than everybody else.

For me it would be Kyle Fuller at nine. He is the best corner in this draft and, if he stays healthy, he'll be a superstar corner in the NFL. I would be disappointed but willing to talk others off the ledge since I believe it'd be a value pick instead of a big need.

CJ Mosley at 9

We'd have our two 3 down LBs for the foreseeable future. I expect us to be in nickel a lot anyway.

We certainly would have our 2 LB's...The problem is that Spikes, Rivers, and Lawson would have to split less than 40% of the downs...That's why it makes no sense to me for the Bills to go LB in this Draft...Just not enough snaps to go around and they spent decent money on LB's in Free Agency... B-)

Definitely Calvin Pryor. At nine I'd be mad but less mad than most. And with a trade-down I honestly would love it.

I'd be frustrated but know that versatile guys on the back end are valuable and 3 safety looks are bridging the gap between the earlier olb vs nickel corner debate. Williams, Pryor and graham with Gilmore and mckelvin could be a nice package