Second & Third Round Superstars - Predictions

I was looking back at the drafts from the last few years and noticed that for 5 straight years now there has been at least one player drafted in the 2nd round that has become a star and would certainly go top 10 or so overall if the teams drafted again. For the last 4 years there's also been a star player to come out of the 3rd round as well.

2009 - 2nd: Jairus Byrd & LeSean McCoy

2010 - 2nd: Sean Lee, 3rd: Navorro Bowman

2011 - 2nd: Colin Kaepernick, 3rd: Justin Houston

2012 - 2nd: Lavonte David, 3rd: Russell Wilson

2013 - 2nd: Kiko Alonso, 3rd: Tyrann Mathieu

I was wondering who everyone thought could be those guys in this year's draft and why.

My predictions:

2nd - Kelvin Benjamin: Freakishly athletic, could have the highest ceiling of any WR in the draft. I would love for the Bills to take him in the 2nd if they can't get Mike Evans.

3rd - Daquan Jones: To be honest I don't know a whole lot about the draft prospects this far down but this dude is massive and has a great NFL star name.

Deone Bucannon & Gabe Jackson may never be superstars because of the positions that they play but are so physical that they will be amongst the best players at their positions IMO.

Carlos Hyde (if he counts) is a star. He is a rich man's Eddie Lacy and a Pro Bowl RB now if given the chance.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Martavis Bryant

Kyle Van Noy (he's borderline 1st / 2nd so I just assume 2nd based on how the Draft falls)

Tom Savage (Superstar might be a stretch, but very good somewhere, like say Houston 3rd Round)

Ka'Deem Carey