Magic Marlin's Mock

Hey Magic Marlin, can you make Ebron and Jawuan James's names disappear from your list?

Ju'Wuan James would be an excellent o-line pick-up. Plug and play starter at RT, and could play either guard position. Actually, would be really lucky if he made it to #41.

I agree about Ebron.

1. E. Ebron - TE

2. JaWuan James - T

3. Will Clarke - DE

4. Gabe Jackson - G

5. Max Bullough - ILB

7. Storm Johnson -- RB

I like Gabe Jackson in the 4th quite a bit.

Ju'Wuan James would be an excellent o-line pick-up. Plug and play starter at RT, and could play either guard position. Actually, would be really lucky if he made it to #41.

I agree about Ebron.

Ja'Waun James could make it to the 3rd round. I would be totally fine picking him in the 2nd!

Hey Magic Marlin, can you make Ebron and Jawuan James's names disappear from your list?

Take off Bobby J's glasses.

Lol I just read that. Now im gonna take my empty water bottle, hike my pants up, call some one fat, take a nap. Ask for a tip after doing nothing then go home. Haha you know I'm an Ebron fan but im starting to warm up to Sefarians Jenkins. I love that he addressed the line in rds 2-3. I dont know Ju'wan James from a can of paint. But Gabe Jackson I like alot. Maybe we could change tackles in the second. But it works. Where is Yankey supposed to go? I like him too.

i think you're confused. the op is actually marlin the magician, not magic marlin, so he would be unable to make players disappear from the list. i think that marlin the magician is just publishing magic marlin's draft because magic marlin is unable to do so for some reason.

i'm unsure as to the exact relationship between magic marlin and marlin the magician. maybe they're brothers?

Edited by Dirtbag

Marlin The Magician is Marlin Briscoe as you probably know. One of the most entertaining Bills in my childhood during some pretty dismal years. Kind of a piece of history too, for racial reasons beyond this post. Magic Marlin, I have no idea, but good old Marlin Briscoe knows talent. Here is an alternative, if Lewan or Matthews are there when we pick at 9 (unfortunately I don't believe they will be):

1. Lewan/Matthews

2. Montcrief

3. Niklas

4. Gabe Jackson

5. Max Bullough (like this guy a lot)

7. Storm Johnson