Bills @ Broncos game

Way early I know,

Anybody else thinking about going to the Bills @ Broncos 12/7/14. I am wondering if anybody from Denver (bills backers clubs, etc...) might be getting something together? seems there are plenty of season ticket holders that have tickets for sale already, but i would rather enjoy sitting with a few other Bills fans. I posted in the Colorado bills backers club section as well. I know in Phoenix we always have tons of fans and some really cool get-togethers so i was hopeful Denver would do something too. Hopefully, it will be a meaningful game still.

The girl and I are heading to this for sure, she is from Colorado originally. I have some friends in the area but will also be contacting their Bills Backer group to see if we can get tickets through them and to see if there are any other events. When the Bills game to SD in 2011 it was a great weekend, hoping that Denver does something similar.

Way early I know,

Anybody else thinking about going to the Bills @ Broncos 12/7/14. I am wondering if anybody from Denver (bills backers clubs, etc...) might be getting something together? seems there are plenty of season ticket holders that have tickets for sale already, but i would rather enjoy sitting with a few other Bills fans. I posted in the Colorado bills backers club section as well. I know in Phoenix we always have tons of fans and some really cool get-togethers so i was hopeful Denver would do something too. Hopefully, it will be a meaningful game still.

From what I have been told, this will be the big "Road Trip" game for Bills fans this year.

Keep in touch with the Denver Bills Backers, they are a well run organized group and they will have something big going on for that weekend.

The girl and I are heading to this for sure, she is from Colorado originally. I have some friends in the area but will also be contacting their Bills Backer group to see if we can get tickets through them and to see if there are any other events. When the Bills game to SD in 2011 it was a great weekend, hoping that Denver does something similar.

As good as I've heard at how the Denver group is at throwing a gathering, nobody else can top what San Diego does.

Absolutely, plans are already under way!

Follow us on Facebook and on our web site for details as we get 'em.

http://www.facebook....adobillsbackers

http://www.coloradobills.com

This is not our first rodeo .. we plan on making this the best Bills weekend in Denver yet.

Thanks. I'll be participating for sure.

As good as I've heard at how the Denver group is at throwing a gathering, nobody else can top what San Diego does.

This is true, the SD Bills Backers put on a great weekend. It looks like the schedule screwed me out of my trip to Oakland, hoping I can make it but won't know for sure for awhile.

Live here. Bout to get chastised but I'm a controversial guy so what the heck. Colorado Bills Backers are loud and there are many of them. But... they are kind of dorks. The dude who is kind of the MC at games at Lodo's (the Bills backers bar) in Denver is the absolute worst. And at the Sabres-Avs game, Lodo's was very generous in giving us a free shuttle to the game. Very nice of them. But we get on the shuttle and all these Buffalo ex-pats were bumping like bad new school hip hop on the speakers. So being the type of guy I am, with a few sodas in me, when the next song ends, I take the initiative to walk through everyone and put on the Hip from my iPod (Little Bones). I'm thinking, buncha Buffalo ex-pats, hockey game, this one's gonna be a showstopper, right? Wrong. Not one person on the bus even knew what band it was. It blew my mind if you wanna know the truth. Anyway, all that being said, Denver has the best climate of any city in the United States (I believe that with every ounce of my soul), that time of year you could very well go skiing and do a righteous hike the same weekend. And if you're a Jeremiah Johnson type, probably camp too. It will unquestionably be sunny. That's the beauty of Colorado, you never have to worry about the weather, it always works out just right. I would absolutely recommend coming out here but if you gotta crew, just roll with your crew man. That's what I've been doing ever since I moved here. You will run into cooler Bills fans in a random lot than you will going with the organized party scene. Take it for whatever it's worth. Oh and Broncos fans? So freaking lame. If you're anything like metzelaars, you'll be there at 8 sharp. They'll be rolling in with their wine coolers at noon. Book it. I've been around. Kansas City, Green Bay, Cleveland, Pittsburgh- those are our NFL party cousins. Broncos fans are corporate wine and cheese all day long. I grimace every time I see them listed in some poll of the best fan bases. Probably in 1987 they were. Not no more. God I would love for them to suck for 15 years straight and see how many of them showed up then. I root for the Patriots loud, proud and vocally when they play the Broncos. And the incomplete chant? Ah man, I could go on and on...

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Man, that's the truth. What a weekend that was.

Already bought my tickets this morning for this game. We live in Cheyenne, WY...a mere 1.5 hours north of the stadium. Looking forward to it. Have lots of good friends who are Broncos fans so should be interesting.

We went to a Denver game last year. I've been to a few stadiums (Ralph Wilson, Jaguars, Cowboys), and the transportation to and from Sports Authority field is outstanding.

We stayed at a hotel in Cherry Creek. Union station was not too far from the hotel. A quick drive to Union Station, park the car and jump on the train to the stadium. It's a short walk to the stadium from the train drop off.

After the game it looked like it was going to be hell to catch a train back, but I was quite impressed with the organization of the lines and the extra trains to empty the place.

I'm looking forward to the Dec 7 game. We paid $350 per ticket for section 308 last year, not sure what it will cost this year. But it's a lot cheaper to drive up to Denver from Amarillo (5 to 6 hour drive) than it is to fly to Buffalo. On the flip side $350 per ticket bought us indoor tickets at the Ralph for the Thursday night game against Miami a few years ago. Ticket price wise, the Ralph is a bargain.

Go Bills.