TBD Tailgate Thread #2 - Ticket interest (now that we know when)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning's update: Our block is set aside so we can rest assured that we won't get stuck without tickets. My guy is putting finishing touches on details and should have them to me later today. The count I gave him was 83 confirmed so I asked for a block of 90 tickets.

Sweet.

Please leave me some feedback on the process - I have a Fan Advisory Board meeting on Thursday and I'd like to bring it back to them. So whatever you think of how this went down, from taking names/numbers to providing the link to purchasing the tickets to delivery... Let me know. Hopefully it's working out as you had hoped but I want your thoughts on it. This really is the first time the ticket office has EVER opened this functionality up to a returning group rather than a business partner of the team. If we don't see value in it I won't push any harder on it with them.

Thank you VERY much for coordinating and making this happen, Jay.

I got mine ... BUT ...

They had "best available" and "special group tickets" .... where the hell was the "as far away from Beerball as possible" option?!?!?!

Please leave me some feedback on the process - I have a Fan Advisory Board meeting on Thursday and I'd like to bring it back to them. So whatever you think of how this went down, from taking names/numbers to providing the link to purchasing the tickets to delivery... Let me know. Hopefully it's working out as you had hoped but I want your thoughts on it. This really is the first time the ticket office has EVER opened this functionality up to a returning group rather than a business partner of the team. If we don't see value in it I won't push any harder on it with them.

Piece of cake.

I had no prior account and the entire process STILL took 3 minutes, tops, and was very self-explanatory/user-friendly. I can't even think of any improvements that I'd recommend.

Dude, could not have been easier. Kudos to you and the Bills ticket office. Model to follow for sure.

I think this should be an every game occurrence ....don't think it would be 100 tickets, but I bet we could get a firm commitment for 30 every game and for the later games have great seats and good crowd to sit with.

I am good for 3 games a year, plus playoffs .. Speaking of which, think we need to negotiate for preferred playoff seating now!

I signed up with a new account and everything was SMOOTH.

I got my 13 tickets and the price was great!

Last year through Ticket Exchange they were $91 each, and after service charges $528 total !!

Thank you, Jay!!

Edited by rockpile

Agree with all of the above, smooth process, piece of cake. Setting up an account was a simple process that only added a few seconds to the whole process. Tickets purchased in less than 5 minutes beginning to end. Thank you Jay and the Bills and anyone else who was involved.

Agree with all of the above, smooth process, piece of cake. Setting up an account was a simple process that only added a few seconds to the whole process. Tickets purchased in less than 5 minutes beginning to end. Thank you Jay and the Bills and anyone else who was involved.

I pray that you will be sitting by Gugny. My dreams would be realized (I know, pathetic) if you sit between Gugny & Boyst.

The one downside I see to this is the loss of ability to accommodate seating requests and put together the seating chart after the fact. Oh well - the plusses totally outweigh that to me.

I am sure you could still do that after the fact..if i was sitting next to Beerball or Gungy i would totally be all for having the ability swap out those seats..

I am sure you could still do that after the fact..if i was sitting next to Beerball instead of Gungy i would totally be all for having the ability swap out those seats..

Thanks, plenz!

The one downside I see to this is the loss of ability to accommodate seating requests and put together the seating chart after the fact. Oh well - the plusses totally outweigh that to me.

That occurred to me too since I have a large group, but unless someone wants to manage a seating chart :sick: that is impossible!

If you have requested tickets and not yet bought them please let me know when you will do so. We have 72 sold and 34 left at this point and I will soon offer the password to anyone else who might want into the group.