THIS BLOWS!!!

Would you rather Peerless Price got to go to the Big Dance?

215431[/snapback]

He's really become a lazy-ass receiver.......I know he had flashes of laziness when he was a Bill.......but he's making the large green now. He's an embarrassment. TD really sold ATL a bill of goods with this guy.

He's really become a lazy-ass receiver.......I know he had flashes of laziness when he was a Bill.......but he's making the large green now. He's an embarrassment. TD really sold ATL a bill of goods with this guy.

215439[/snapback]

Hey though Falcon fans, look on the bright side...at least we wasted that pick on a RB with a destroyed leg when we already had a Pro Bowl RB on our rost...oh...wait...it was McGahee? Ouch, even more painful for those Falcons!

How the !@#$ do those cheesesteak-eating, mullet-having, half-illiterate pieces of dogshite that live in Philly deserve a trip to the bowl?

I don't care if they play the pats, I'm rooting against them.

HEY PHILLY.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

215430[/snapback]

I'll root against them also.

How the !@#$ do those cheesesteak-eating, mullet-having, half-illiterate pieces of dogshite that live in Philly deserve a trip to the bowl?

I don't care if they play the pats, I'm rooting against them.

HEY PHILLY.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

215430[/snapback]

Don't hold it in, Joe... you'll pop a vein. :devil:

Holy crap.....all the money Jeffrey Lurie makes, can't he afford some sort of tooth whitening product? Looks like he's got corn kernels for teeth......friggin nasty bastard.

215439[/snapback]

Remember how upset some people were around here when TD made that trade? :devil:

I forgot if we got anyone good with that draft pick. :D

Remember how upset some people were around here when TD made that trade?  :devil:

I forgot if we got anyone good with that draft pick.  :D

215454[/snapback]

I admit, I was pretty nervous to see him go........but there was no way we could have justified paying him that much green. TD was just savvy enough to fleece another team for a future pro bowl running back in the process of not re-signing his lazy ass.

I will make sure to stay away from the bridges in two weeks.

215651[/snapback]

Yep.....there's no way in hell they're going to be this team. The Pats are too damn good. They are making the Steelers look like us in week 17.