THIS BLOWS!!!

Eagles fans are terrific.  Although harsh on their players and on opponents, they are also very loyal and they travel well to support their team.  That fanbase DEFINITELY deserves a trip to the Super Bowl.

215452[/snapback]

This has to be some kind of a joke.

You must not live here.

How the !@#$ do those cheesesteak-eating, mullet-having, half-illiterate pieces of dogshite that live in Philly deserve a trip to the bowl?

I don't care if they play the pats, I'm rooting against them.

HEY PHILLY.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

215430[/snapback]

Fair and balanced FOX News just called. You're hired. :D

Fair and balanced FOX News just called. You're hired.  :D

216319[/snapback]

LOL....after further review, I just CAN NOT root for the Pats. And yet, I can't bring myself to root for the Eagles. My wife's ENTIRE family with the exception of her brother and one Uncle are Eagle fans. I'd get sh-- talked to me for a year.

LOL....after further review, I just CAN NOT root for the Pats. And yet, I can't bring myself to root for the Eagles. My wife's ENTIRE family with the exception of her brother and one Uncle are Eagle fans. I'd get sh-- talked to me for a year.

216321[/snapback]

It's OK, Joe. You'd be rooting for the NFC.......and the NFC doesn't really count. :D

It's OK, Joe. You'd be rooting for the NFC.......and the NFC doesn't really count.  :lol:

216325[/snapback]

But I'd feel all DIRTY. :D

It doesn't matter. Really, it doesn't. It's not like the Bills are going there anytime soon. Not with the Pats playing like they are.