What Are The Chances Tony Moeaki Can Make a Comeback?

Even without a comeback, it would be foolish to draft a TE. We didn't resign Chandler to sit him.

we certainly did resigned chandler to be a #2. chandler is like stevie, a low-end #1 but a high-end #2.

so without a comeback from moeaki, yes, we would be wise to draft a te. 1BD agrees, just take a look at our pre-draft visits: Ebron, ASJ, and Niklas, 3 of the top 4 TEs in the draft. i'm really hoping we go after seferian-jenkins.

Even without a comeback, it would be foolish to draft a TE. We didn't resign Chandler to sit him.

Every year at this time someone says "dont waste a pick on a TE"

Then later on in the year we are watching the drafted TE's making plays on playoff teams

STOP THE MADNESS.....lets get a TE that does everything well......Chandler gets open and had good hands but cant block worth a damn and falls over on first contact

I think the board is under on this guys potential. I lived in KC for a while and he was a legitimate threat albeit on some pretty awful Chief teams hence his relatively low numbers. He only seems able to play the even years, so 2014 is looking good! I'm also not down on Chandler. Between the two and Gragg we seem well positioned at TE. If we could land a Graham level TE no one would argue to do so. I'm not convinced Ebron is near that level. Using a 2 on one of the others seems like a luxury to me that we can't afford. Too many other holes. OL, S, WR and LB would still be my priorities.

I think one of the reasons the Bills didn't play the kid late last year is they wanted him to fully recover from all injuries. While giving the guy a chance to heal up, and get in top shape for next season.

I really like Moeaki, and hope he fully recovers. Then puts all those injuries behind him.

John Murphy@JohnMurphyShow 44s

Complete audio: Tony Moeaki: "I have everything to prove" http://ow.ly/2FNG40

I listened to the whole interview. He sounded ….how do I say this in todays world…uh…intellectually challenged. This team is a much better team if Moeaki is a bonus rather than a necessity. I say draft someone….and after hearing interview with Sefarian-Jenkins I would ecstatic if he landed in Buffalo. Then again, I've never seen him play. Can he play?

You heard it hear first: No TEs are drafted, and Gragg will become the Bills #1 TE this year,

You could be ENTIRELY right on this.....

Because of the additions to the roster we might go an entirely different direction in this draft.

- I still think offensive line is high on the list

- Somewhere in there a RUNNING BACK is gonna get drafted....and Carlos Hyde came in for a visit

- Spikes is only signed to a 1 year deal

And they might actually like the TE's that they have

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13289/tony-moeaki

A "complete comeback" still wouldn't be anything special. I don't want a TE in the 1st either way (I want Niklas in the 2nd), but let's not pretend Moeaki is some superstar waiting to break out. He *could* be a decent player.

He was on the verge of becoming a star in KC until injuries derailed him. Some people's bodies just can't hold up to the type of pounding the NFL puts you through...a shame it happens to really talented players sometimes, but there are plenty of stories of Hall Of Fame caliber talented players who never got to show it due to injuries.

I'd be surprised if he stayed healthy, IMHO, but his upside is significant