If ever there was an Off the Wall topic, it's this one - MyFreeImp

Those look horrible. High profile and likely not settled fully as they look like they will eventually continue to separate apart.. She is going to be in for a world of pain. She will probably need another surgery to sew her muscles to keep the thing in place and hurt less.

And she is not a 34DD. She needs to actually get fitted. She looks more like she would be 30-32 and likely up to a H or I.

Those look horrible. High profile and likely not settled fully as they look like they will eventually continue to separate apart.. She is going to be in for a world of pain. She will probably need another surgery to sew her muscles to keep the thing in place and hurt less.

And she is not a 34DD. She needs to actually get fitted. She looks more like she would be 30-32 and likely up to a H or I.

Who knew we had a resident booboiogist on TBD?

until their backs hurt.

more than a mouthful is a waste.

Says you. I've been a fan of big sweater muffins for as long as I can remember...or as a friend of mine in NC used to say..big enough to sleep with one in your ear and one in your mouth.

A to DD I can see as an option

but she had to increase to at least a 36DD by the looks of it

You clearly do not know anything about bra's. HAHA

36? Do you know what is measured for the 36? Jeez man. You're saying her ribs are 36" beneath the breasts?

Let me help you. Breasts are measured like this:

The number is the width chest beneath the breast which determines the band size. This chick is likely 28-30" on the band; I have a good eye.

The cup is determined by taking a measurement from the highest measurement around the bust - breasts, chest, back around ya know... then drop the number of the band to from the bust to get a #.

So, by the looks of things I'd guess she is a 30" band and a 35" bust. That's 5". Take that number, divide by 1/2" (iirc) and each 1/2" is generally considered one full cup size. So, she is 12 cups in.

The twelve letter of the alphabet is K.

She is likely a 30K bust and needs to get professionally fitted before she develops discomfort for those funbags.

As always she was hotter before.

agreed.

I used to work with a plastic surgeon in residency who said there are 2 kinds of boobs: too small and just right. And I have to say that it's my favorite surgery by far. Most of the patients are young and/or healthy, excited for surgery because it's something they want, it's not a lot of work doing the anesthesia, usually pretty quick (an hour to two), and they pay in cash.