Why not trade a Graham for a Graham?

Sorry I was not able to be the nut for you to bust.

Sorry I was not able to be the nut for you to bust.

That's ok Coach, I've been disappointed before.

I don't know anything about the Philly Graham but I'd trade take that trade. I just don't think Philly would.

I don't like it at all. Unlike the peanut gallery, TJ Graham is not a bad receiver. He was open on MOST of his thrown to attempts last year, MOST of the failed attempts were not his fault. I think with some consistency at QB, we see a great player emerging this year.

Tim-

That may or may not be true...But the reality is that TJ Graham is at best the 4th or 5th WR on this roster...I would certainly give Flash the edge over Graham for that #4 WR spot...I'm sure most Bills fans would...The Bills will likely only keep 6 WR's again, and that 6th spot is all but locked up by Easley due to his Special teams play...Furthermore the Bills have Hogan and Ramses Bardon who have NFL experience along with any other WR they pick up in the Draft or Undrafted Free Agent...

So anyway...Losing Graham is not a big loss for this team...He's shown limited upside...It would not be a big deal...

Yes, per the article link I included...

i throw that out there as it gives us some hints as to what the eagles view their guys worth at. i dont think they would consider TJ to be near the same level as dion jordan (top ten pick just a year ago and former player of chips).

i throw that out there as it gives us some hints as to what the eagles view their guys worth at. i dont think they would consider TJ to be near the same level as dion jordan (top ten pick just a year ago and former player of chips).

But they were willing to throw in a second...

I don't like it at all. Unlike the peanut gallery, TJ Graham is not a bad receiver. He was open on MOST of his thrown to attempts last year, MOST of the failed attempts were not his fault. I think with some consistency at QB, we see a great player emerging this year.

Tim-

TJ Graham may get open but he can NOT catch. He jumps when attempting to catch the ball. He is pop warner!

I'm usually not a fan of the fantasy football-style wild trade ideas, but this one makes sense to me.

The Eagles are looking to deal Brandon Graham, who doesn't fit in their 3-4 as a somewhat undersized passrusher:

http://www.phillymag...1/wake-call-29/

The Eagles are in need of a speedy WR, having lost Desean Jackson.

T.J. Graham is expendable now that we've signed Mike Williams; it appears he doesn't fit in Marrone's plans anyhow.

Why not trade one Graham for another?

It would save us some $$ on uniforms.

Just a thought.

Great thought, I hope they read this.

TJ Graham may get open but he can NOT catch. He jumps when attempting to catch the ball. He is pop warner!

guy could have 100 catches and cure cancer next year but he misplays and jumps to catch one ball and hes always going to be that guy that jumps to catch