I know its a huge "if"

dib

But if the Bills are sold and move to Toronto, do I:

1. Mail my Bills stuff to the front office

2. throw it out

3. Bonfire

4. Wear it to work around the house

Whichever one you do to your old girlfriend's presents and pictures

To those that say they wouldn't support them if they moved is lying. You think your love for the players on this team will change? Are you a huge fan of Freddy Jackson? CJ Spiller? Stevie Johnson? How about Marcell Dareus? Kyle Williams?

My guess is that if they moved, and say they were playing well within a year or 2, you'd tune right in to watch these players you used to cheer for as they fight for their playoff hopes and dreams.

My guess is that there would be a tailgate party in Buffalo where people could bring their Bills gear to burn in a huge bonfire.

I'm not a fan of the players, I'm a fan of the team that represents Buffalo. I would root against them in hopes that the owners were stuck with a lousy team and poor attendance.

Edited by PastaJoe

To those that say they wouldn't support them if they moved is lying. You think your love for the players on this team will change? Are you a huge fan of Freddy Jackson? CJ Spiller? Stevie Johnson? How about Marcell Dareus? Kyle Williams?

My guess is that if they moved, and say they were playing well within a year or 2, you'd tune right in to watch these players you used to cheer for as they fight for their playoff hopes and dreams.

No, I wouldn't.

Moving to Toronto would a lot different than the team moving to LA, IMO. I think I would still support the Toronto Bills (or whatever they would be called).

if my neighbor has a really pretty wife, i feel good for him. if my neighbor steals my wife, not so much.

(i know it's a rather extreme comparison, but being a fanatic, there's a bit of that there.)

I am still a LA Clippers fan, but I am adult now. I would not support them if they moved anywhere. I likely would be more of a college football fan, and watch the Atlanta Falcons more. No Sunday Ticket at that point needed.

I'm undecided on what I'd do if they moved.

One thing, for sure, is that I'd keep all of my Bills stuff for memorabilia's sake.

In all my years of being a Bills fan, I've only thrown two Bills-related possessions away ... a Doug Flutie jersey and a box of Flutie Flakes. Little prick.

Anyway, I even kept the Trent jersey in the closet!!!

If they move (I don't think they will), they can't take my memories of being a Bills fan with them.

Have you read the board lately? I think you are neglecting something big: a lot of these guy aren't THAT likeable even when they are ours, yet alone if they left. (I have a suspicion our sudden live affairs with guys like spikes or Schwartz disappear INSTANTLY if they move, and many would like to see Stevie or cj or Mario fail even now).

Then you inevitably get them talking about liking the new city (it'll be their job to say they love LA/Toronto/wherever) and it'll be all hate.

You'll treat a few like you do a favorite college player getting drafted to a rival