Bills - Eagles Trade ?

T master

Now that the Eagles have gotten rid of a WR that is 5' 10" tall & was a speed guy could the Bills, or should the Bills look into trying to help the Eagles replace that guy in Philly ?

The Bills have a WR that has some pretty good speed but has been covered up on the depth chart & after the draft may slip even lower & get less game time than he has had in the recent past .

I am talking about TJ Graham . Do you think the Bills should try & move him via trade to the Eagles & get back a 3rd , 4th or 5th round pick "OR LATER" for him ? I for one think it would be a good move .

The Bills will more than likely pick up another WR via the draft so that will in turn drop TJ down the depth chart even further with the emergence of Woods & Goodwin . So would this be something the Bills brain trust should look into seeing as TJ's out put has been below average to say the least ?

If they get some one like Mike Evans or Watkins i doubt TJ will get a sniff of the field unless some one goes down & gets hurt . I never did understand the pick any way he was not a WR that was heavily talked about in his draft . All's i can thing is they were looking to develop him into that receiver .

Edited by T master

Dear Eaglis,

We have the super duper awesome reciever called TJ Graham. He is almost as goodest as your former DeSean guy (Too bad for that gang stuff, that sux 4 u.) I'll trade you your juice box and some teddy grahams for TJ Graham. Black Black no Trade Back. Blue Blue its True.

Dear Eaglis,

We have the super duper awesome reciever called TJ Graham. He is almost as goodest as your former DeSean guy (Too bad for that gang stuff, that sux 4 u.) I'll trade you your juice box and some teddy grahams for TJ Graham. Black Black no Trade Back. Blue Blue its True.

What kind of teddy Grahams? If im the eagles I dont part with cinnamon or honey. Chocolate chip maybe. Could we throw in ron brooks to turn that juice box to a XL capri sun?

Now that the Eagles have gotten rid of a WR that is 5' 10" tall & was a speed guy could the Bills, or should the Bills look into trying to help the Eagles replace that guy in Philly ?

The Bills have a WR that has some pretty good speed but has been covered up on the depth chart & after the draft may slip even lower & get less game time than he has had in the recent past .

I am talking about TJ Graham . Do you think the Bills should try & move him via trade to the Eagles & get back a 3rd , 4th or 5th round pick for him ? I for one think it would be a good move .

The Bills will more than likely pick up another WR via the draft so that will in turn drop TJ down the depth chart even further with the emergence of Woods & Goodwin . So would this be something the Bills brain trust should look into seeing as TJ's out put has been below average to say the least ?

If they get some one like Mike Evans or Watkins i doubt TJ will get a sniff of the field unless some one goes down & gets hurt . I never did understand the pick any way he was not a WR that was heavily talked about in his draft . All's i can thing is they were looking to develop him into that receiver .

You seem like a really good dude, but you come up with some of the most unrealistic scenarios - a lot.

I would give a bag of peanuts for graham.

And then do what with him ?

You would make a poor GM Billshank.

Chip Kelly is arrogant enough ( yes i said that ) to think he could make something of the TJ Graham.

I can see it.

And even though far fetched , i am open to any offers for TJ. Except giving up my peanuts of course .

But really what are we going to do just cut him (please ! ) ?

If we get Foles, I say let's do it.

The Bills coulda had Foles....and a number of other starting NFL QBs draftted in the 3rd or later. I have a strong feeling that they SHOULD draft a QB in the 3rd this year. Whether it be a McCarron or Murray, I think the Bills need to hedge their bets on EJ. My guess is they float a 5th or 6th rounder on a lesser guy, but I hope they don't continue to ignore the most important position on the field.

And then do what with him ?

You would make a poor GM Billshank.

Chip Kelly is arrogant enough ( yes i said that ) to think he could make something of the TJ Graham.

I can see it.

And even though far fetched , i am open to any offers for TJ. Except giving up my peanuts of course .

But really what are we going to do just cut him (please ! ) ?

I would love to know what you believe Graham would be worth in a trade.

He would be worth EXACTLY what Philly got D. Jackson. If we spend another high draft pick(top 3 rounds) then Graham probably will not make the team. Coach Kelly might be "arrogant" enough but just not "stupid" enough to trade for him. But he may actually be spending his Friday night watching tape of T.J. Graham dropping passes in college and saying.."Oh what I could do with that untapped potential !!